PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn Factory

tink1212
09-01-2008, 11:47 PM
As I was checking out it asked me this...

Please enter your partner program ID# if you are a member of a partner program _____________

Do I need to put anything here? or will it automatically track from the site, like others.

Sorry for all the questions tonight:blush:

TIA
~Jenny

SunshineGirl
09-02-2008, 08:13 AM
As I was checking out it asked me this...

Please enter your partner program ID# if you are a member of a partner program _____________

Do I need to put anything here? or will it automatically track from the site, like others.

Sorry for all the questions tonight:blush:

TIA
~Jenny

That's odd. It should automatically track back. Is the site that you blanked out a competitor of SR?

tink1212
09-02-2008, 09:50 PM
The blank is where you are supposed to put the ID number. Oh well, I'll try just to give it a straight shot through and see what happens.

sunshinecindy
09-02-2008, 10:12 PM
You don't need to put a number in, just ignore that.

tink1212
09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you guys!!:sunshine2:

sunshinecindy
09-05-2008, 05:38 PM
I got my NFL tin today, and honestly, its going to be a miracle if there is any popcorn left for the game on Sunday. I can't believe how good this popcorn is. The cheesy is fantastic, I thought it would be my fav, until I tried the caramel, and OMG, it just made me grab it by the handfuls. Even the buttery is just perfect. I am in love with this popcorn, the NFL tin is just a bonus.

Sunni
09-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I got my NFL tin today, and honestly, its going to be a miracle if there is any popcorn left for the game on Sunday. I can't believe how good this popcorn is. The cheesy is fantastic, I thought it would be my fav, until I tried the caramel, and OMG, it just made me grab it by the handfuls. Even the buttery is just perfect. I am in love with this popcorn, the NFL tin is just a bonus.

Thanks Cindy for sharing! I am glad to hear. I just order a Patriots one for my DSIL for this birthday. Thought it would be fun and delicious present.

ligrumpygirl
09-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I got some of this from my Secret Pal and it was sooooo good!!