PDA

View Full Version : Shock Coffee

marcymajor
09-02-2008, 06:31 PM
i'm a pretty big coffee drinker and i am always on the lookout for different kinds of coffee and i saw shock coffee. has anyone ever tried this and if so what would you recommend? they have a sampler pack that costs about $30 and it has one bag of coffee and a few other items that seemed interesting enough. if anyone has any feedback on this merchant it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

SunshineGirl
09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I haven't tried it, but I know that Cindy has. Ci-i-i-i-n-dy.....

marcymajor
09-02-2008, 07:31 PM
:thanks: Tricia. do you know if she liked it or what?

SunshineGirl
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
When I last talked to her about it (maybe Monday?) she had only drank the cans so far. Some kind of latte cold coffee drinks? She really liked those. In fact, they were handing them out at Affiliate Summit because they are some of their best selling items. I don't think she had tried the coffee itself yet. If she doesn't post here, I'll ask her the next time I talk to her (which is usually every few hours, LOL!).

marcymajor
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
:thanks: again Tricia. you are a sweetheart. have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
09-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Yes, I had their coffee. Its very full flavored, and it says extra zip, but I didn't find that, but caffeine doesn't affect me. I would certainly advise trying the sampler pack to see which one you like best. The canned coffees were awesome.

marcymajor
09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
:thanks: for the info Cindy. will definitely check them out tomorrow. have a wonderful evening and you and your website are terrific.:sunshine:

marcymajor
09-11-2008, 06:57 PM
i am about to place an order for shock coffee and according to your banner i am suppose to get 5% off. i am looking at the preliminary invoice and it is not showing anywhere - am i missing something or does it show up when i hit the purchase button? please answer this as soon as you can so i know what to do. thanks.

pbhall13
09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Yoo Hoo Cindy Over here!!!

The canned ones........have you put them 'on ice' for an ice coffee? and if you have a can on you do you know how many carbs they have?

thanks, pamela

sunshinecindy
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
:thanks: for the info Cindy. will definitely check them out tomorrow. have a wonderful evening and you and your website are terrific.:sunshine:

Try it now, it should be automatically built into the price.

sunshinecindy
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Yoo Hoo Cindy Over here!!!

The canned ones........have you put them 'on ice' for an ice coffee? and if you have a can on you do you know how many carbs they have?

thanks, pamela

Yes, I had them as iced coffee and they were awesome.

marcymajor
09-12-2008, 05:27 AM
Cindy - the 5% never showed up in the price but that's ok. when do you think i will see this in my history as pending since i placed the order last night?:thanks: for everything.:sunshine:

marcymajor
09-13-2008, 05:24 AM
Cindy - it has been 2 days since i placed my order but it is still not showing up in my history as pending. is there any way you can check this out for me? :thanks: and have a great weekend.

sunshinecindy
09-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Cindy - it has been 2 days since i placed my order but it is still not showing up in my history as pending. is there any way you can check this out for me? :thanks: and have a great weekend.

Its there, but it posted on 9-11 and remember they were closed (SAS was) but I do see it.

marcymajor
09-13-2008, 09:24 AM
:thanks: for checking Cindy. you and your website are the best.:sunshine2: