PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy.com

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 08:08 PM
What in the world do you people who shop at Shoebuy do? Order a bunch of shoes and then see what you like and then send the rest back? LOL! I just received almost TWENTY returned orders from the last month.

sunshinecindy
05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Boy, I'd like to know cause I was going to order some Crocs from there, but if they are very nice, let me know, cause I won't order from there since we have other shoe sites with them too.

Alice28
05-06-2007, 10:31 PM
I have to say I have had to return twice to shoebuy. I LOVE their deals and their selection, esp cause I have big feet! But once the shoes were just too narrow, and one pair I bought for my son were too small as well. It's definitely a gamble ordering shoes online. So far I have had excellent luck with their crocs (I know what fits me with those), New Balance & shoes for DD.

~Kathie
05-06-2007, 11:21 PM
My return was with Shoes.com. I've had better luck with them lately as far as sales go than Shoebuy or Zappos.

I have to say, I have been a shoe maniac lately. Every shoe brand has different sizes so I might wear a 5 for one brand and a 5½ for another brand.
I read the reviews but what works for one person's feet doesn't neccessarily work for my feet.

Other times the shoes look totally different when you get them than the pictures. And shoebuy doesn't have alternate multiple views like Shoe.com and zappos. I ordered a pair of shoes and when I saw them.....never even tried them on.....they went back. Uggglllleeeee!!! :rotfl:

You gotta love the free shipping and free returns most online shoe stores offer. :love:

speechteachri
05-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Shoebuy.com is one of my favorite shopping sites, although I've had no cause to use them for a while. Their return shipping is one of thereasons I really like them, because with shoes you just never know!:)

Joni
05-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I ordered the disney crocs from there for my youngest and they've hardly left her feet since they arrived - she loves them!!

swifty
05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I have narrow feet, and have just discovered the wonderful online shoe sites. These sites offer more narrow sizes than any store.

With free shipping and free returns, I did order three pair, with the intent of trying them on, deciding which I liked best, and returning the other two. It makes sense to me. I actually have a huge variety of options, finally. :cooldance:

Let's face it, even when department stores carry brands that make narrow widths, they have a very limited selection of them. So I will most likely continue shopping this way. I hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for you, Trish. I will try to limit the amount of times I do it. (Not a big shoe shopper, anyway. I try to make my shoes last as long as possible...my last pair of black dress shoes were purchased before 2000.)

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey, at least that explains it for me! I couldn't figure out why we have a gazillion returns every month for one store and hardly any for any of the others. Now I understand! I've never bought shoes online. But a lot of people must because we have a bunch of shoe stores and a lot of sales through them.

~Kathie
05-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Once you start buying shoes online.......you'll be hooked. :sunshine2:

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-10-2007, 10:17 AM
I love Shoebuy for the free shipping - both ways if required!!!! :)

Lisaj68
05-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Once you start buying shoes online.......you'll be hooked. :sunshine2:

Oh, great! That's all I needed to hear!!! LOL

:sunshine2:

luvdisney00
05-24-2007, 08:37 AM
I exchanged a pair of sneakers for my daughter, and they took away my credit (shoes.com) If you need another size, return them and they buy another pair in another transaction thru SR link. I guess they process it as a return and not an exchange. I hated to lose my credit when I did buy the shoes :cry: