PDA

View Full Version : Canadian User Guide

bbangel
09-04-2008, 03:32 PM
It came to light that it would be a good idea to have one thread that would give advice, encouragement and support to Canadian users.

Post here with your questions about offers, shopping etc.

Also post about offers that have worked for you so we can share in the knowledge.

bbangel
09-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Start of a list of offers that have worked in Canada and are still currently offered:

ArcaMax newsletters
Canadian Survey Panel
CRB: Sears vs Zellers
EliteMate (although it didn't credit for me we are eligible)
FreePay from Gratis
Join the Forum (although I'm assuming you all already did this one!)
Lightspeed Research
Perfect Match
Rewards TV
York Photo

Claiken
09-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Great idea for a thread! This will hopefully prove helpful :)

ETA: hmm, i cant find most of these lol. the first 2 i found, but i cant find zellers vs sears anywhere. lol i havent been really looking for the rest but havent noticed them yet. (except lightspeed research)

mmm611
09-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Have you found the "offer easy links" drop down menu on the Member Zone page?

You'll need to look in that list by the exact name BBangel posted. Zleers vs Sears is listed as CRB Sears vs Zellers. You'll need to look for CRB.

Claiken
09-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Do any of you try the offers specifically for canadians, and still get the message "we're sorry, this offer is not available in your area"??? or if not that, some sort of invaldi link message?? its driving me crazy!!!

RDGCJK
09-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Do any of you try the offers specifically for canadians, and still get the message "we're sorry, this offer is not available in your area"??? or if not that, some sort of invaldi link message?? its driving me crazy!!!

I get the same message on that one.

joiev98
09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
i get the same message....

bbangel
09-12-2008, 01:51 PM
If you find a link that is not working (when it should), post in the thread for broken links so that someone can look into it with the advertiser.

Claiken
12-21-2008, 02:32 AM
just wondering if anyone knows of anything else not yet mentioned that works for canadians?

SunshineGirl
06-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Good news! Angie just applied yesterday for an advertising network that is ALL Canadian offers. So hopefully in addition to the daily surveys and shopping, we will soon have a little more to offer you. :)

bbangel
06-17-2009, 06:18 PM
That is great news! Thanks Angie and Tricia :sunshine:

joiev98
06-18-2009, 12:35 PM
That is fantastic news! Thanks!

Claiken
06-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Good news! Angie just applied yesterday for an advertising network that is ALL Canadian offers. So hopefully in addition to the daily surveys and shopping, we will soon have a little more to offer you. :)

oh that is great news!! thanks so much! Will it still be within sunshine rewards? or a different site?

cdnmickeylover
06-30-2009, 10:49 AM
That is great news. Finally got a survey today. First one since April!