PDA

View Full Version : Two Cents Surveys

jtowner
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Okay I am frustrated with Two cents surveys, I have done them for the last 3 days and no credit. I could not find any threads on this issue. In August they changed, they are harder to get, and much longer, and where I used to get credit all I time, now if I get one out of every 3 or 4 I am lucky. Anyone having these same issues, I can not believe its just me. Thanks for any help. If I am doing this is the wrong place, please let me know. Thanks. :cry:

mollyeilis
09-04-2008, 11:31 PM
You are clearing cookies between each time you do them, right? They are cookie-dependent, so if you take one then don't clear cookies, you won't get credit for the next day.

If it's not that, then I don't know.

m 'n c
09-04-2008, 11:35 PM
You also have to make sure you are clearing between the daily and these surveys.

jtowner
09-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Thanks for your responses. I always clear cookies and run the cc cleaner. It sounds like you two have no problems with them crediting for you. Is that right. Thanks again.

Jtowner;);)

deana
09-05-2008, 02:14 PM
I have never had a problem with them not crediting...sorry, I am sure that is not what you want to hear. I (usually) clear cookies when I start, do a daily survey, clear cookies again and then do my SM survey and OTX, and any offers or shopping that I need to do. THey credit for me on the hour.

jtowner
09-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks for your response, your right I did not want to hear that, the truth always hurts. Its must just be me. I always appricate the truth I may not like it.:thanks: but that is part of life.