PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy 20% off sale!!

Magical JenK
09-06-2008, 02:45 AM
On their site they have the 20% off sale again! I'm finally breaking down & getting the Capri. Just hope it fits...I'm truly an 8.5...

ETA...they don't have my size in the color I want...dangit..

speechteachri
09-06-2008, 09:25 AM
jen...I am a true 8.5 in all other shoes, and I wear an 8 in every size Croc I've tried with exception of the Mammoth, which runs small because of the fur lining. What size did you order...

The good thing is if they don't fit, you can exchange or return them for free! No worries!;)

wilsonfamily4
09-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks for letting meknow! I was going to buy the crocs capri a few days ago. I waited a day and the color I wanted was GONE. In a day! Amazing. I will go see if there is anything left but what a great deal!

disney_girl
09-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Dang....you twisted my arm. Just placed an order with Shoebuy!

~Kathie
09-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Dang....you twisted my arm. Just placed an order with Shoebuy!

Yeah....I'm a member of that twisted arm club. Like I need any prodding when it comes to buying shoes. :rotfl:

However.........this time I bought Crocs for DH. He wanted a pair to wear when he gardens so he can just hose them off. I bought the Crocs Scutes in 2 different sizes. He takes a different size depending on the shoe. One will go back.

Thanks for the heads up about the sale. :thanks:

Magical JenK
09-06-2008, 02:39 PM
jen...I am a true 8.5 in all other shoes, and I wear an 8 in every size Croc I've tried with exception of the Mammoth, which runs small because of the fur lining. What size did you order...

The good thing is if they don't fit, you can exchange or return them for free! No worries!;)

Ok good point...I just checked. Mammoths & Mary Jane's are 9s, Athens & Beach are 8s.

Well, I did end up buying a 9 in one model & an 8 in another. I love flip flops so I really wanted the Capris, but ended up w/getting the Cleos & Adara...love the chocolate & pink combos....

Hopefully one will fit at least.