PDA

View Full Version : bidz.com

mommommouse
07-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Has any one ordered from bidz.com?
I ordered a couple of rings from them. I got the first on yesterday and wore it today. The stone fell out and I can''t find it. I'm very disappointed. Now I don't know to pay for the two rings I ordered last night or not.I don't want to get stuck, if their not a good company. They said to mail it back and they'll see if their going to pay a refund or not. That is not the problem. I boughtit for ny daughter and now she is upset. They will not replace it.
By the way I haven't gotten a credit from my sunshine yet. I hopponh it comes through.
Debbie:confused:

cglaura
07-21-2007, 07:42 PM
My ring broke also. When I called to set up a return they wanted me to pay a restocking fee! So I re-stated my problem...it is BROKEN, not wrong size or whatever. Still no go. So I asked, you're going to restock a broken item??? The lady was very nice, but just repeating her statement, like in a "I know you are correct maam, but they told me to say this and I have bills to pay" sort of way. I didn't get credit for it either, although I did mine through another rewards site. Hope you have better luck.

If you can cancel the other order I would do it. I'll never deal with this company again.

Anna
07-21-2007, 09:45 PM
I have never tried it. I am glad I read your posts before I did. Sorry for your problems...are your items returnable?
:(

mommommouse
07-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't know what to do now about the other two rings. Should I take a chance or just get kicked off for not buying them. I still have not gotten credit yet.
Trish, if your out there, have yoy had any problems. Do you think I'll get my credits?
Debbie

Magical JenK
12-31-2007, 12:54 AM
Anyone have any success w/this site? I just found it & am intrigued!!

ravensdreamer
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Ugh...lol...I should have read these first. I saw that we get 10.00 credit for signing up and winning an auction, so I saw a gift for my son for his bd and set up and bid and won...yeah.

I did this last week and they took the money out this week, but here I go again...they have not sent me a bill or receipt (I feel as if I am channeling my missing receipt with sephora again) all my other mail I have gotten...including the gosh awfullest spam stuff, that I go through everyday to make sure, but I have not seen a credit pending and could not tell from any of the others messages about how long it takes to show up...or if it does...lol.

I did however get credit for everything I was holding my breath, Cheryl & Co...yummm and Brylane...I soooo want back in the SM...:banana:

ravensdreamer
07-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I got credit...finally something went my way after my big snafu..woo hoo...SM I AM TRYING! The necklace i bought my son looks perfect. I also got it today as well! Thank you SSR