PDA

View Full Version : Snapfish Q re store pick up...

fourfoxesinpa
09-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I am in the process of ordering 400+ prints from Snapfish and see they offer a store pick up at Walgreens. Will this option give the 4% back since you don't pay at the Snapfish website but at the Walgreens when you pick up the prints? Has anyone used this option and received SR credit?

Thanks for any feedback.

askomsky
09-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Not snapfish and Walgreens but i've ordered from Kodak and picked up at CVS and have gotten credit but I think that's bc I'm paying Kodak via CC and not at CVS when I pick up.

fourfoxesinpa
09-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I guess I should have asked this before I spent all the time uploading the pics, huh? :rotfl:

I can have them mailed but I'd sure love to get them sooner. Maybe someone has been lucky and got credit for the pickup option.

Thanks April!

mollyeilis
09-07-2008, 01:58 PM
FWIW, the photo places get their pictures out really fast, so I wouldn't worry too much about the time it will take to get to you. No, it's not as fast as running to the store, but it'll still be pretty fast, if you decide to wait!

tweety129s
09-07-2008, 09:42 PM
I've done this and it works. I didn't think it would, but I went through SR anyway figuring it would be a little bonus if it worked. I picked up at Walgreens and within a day or two I had a credit for Snapfish

fourfoxesinpa
09-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Ladies, thanks for the help. It DID credit and it sure didn't take long to get to my pending. What a convenient service! :thanks: