PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Brownies, Crumb Cakes and Meltaways from David's Cookies

SunshineGirl
09-08-2008, 07:40 AM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Brownies, Crumb Cakes and Meltaways from David?s Cookies--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/09/08/brownies-crumb-cakes-and-meltaways-from-davids-cookies/)

sunshinecindy
09-08-2008, 08:09 AM
OMG, this is absolutely the funniest video yet. My DH would rather have crawled under the table then done this video. BUT, he loves these cookies and brownies, so I made him do it. He is extremely shy and didn't have a clue what to say, and I didn't tell him either. LOL He really wanted his granddaughters to see him getting the cookies "they" sent "him".

pbhall13
09-08-2008, 08:18 AM
very cute............and boy do those cookies look yummy (are they italian wedding cake cookies?)

pamela

disney_girl
09-08-2008, 08:19 AM
He did a great job!! The cookies look great...are they all gone now?

sunshinecindy
09-08-2008, 08:20 AM
very cute............and boy do those cookies look yummy (are they italian wedding cake cookies?)

pamela

They are actually a choc chip rolled cookie of some sort. He likes them, I'm more partial to those brownies...which are to die for, and I'm NOT a big sweet eater.