PDA

View Full Version : Pending Credits?

ChickiePants
07-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I have a question! I have $15 in pending credits that I assume will be approved next month. On the bottom of the "current earnings" page, it says I have earned $27.92 this quarter. Is this counting my pending credit, or will that be added to my current earnings after it is approved? Either way, I've made my goal for the month - I'm trying to make sure I get at least $25 a month so I can be a SuperMember again!

m 'n c
07-22-2007, 10:10 PM
I think pending credits are added to current earnings after they are "earned" meaning after they officially credit to your account.

jnorth1007
07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
The current earnings total does not include your pending credits. They will be included in that balance only when they credit to your account.

ChickiePants
07-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Woo! That means I'm even closer to my goal! :sunshine: I'll be able to make enough for SM early so I don't have to run around like a ChickiePants with my head cut off at the last minute (like my first quarter)...I can just kick back and smile! :cooldance:

dmarino
07-23-2007, 10:38 AM
I have a question! I have $15 in pending credits that I assume will be approved next month. On the bottom of the "current earnings" page, it says I have earned $27.92 this quarter. Is this counting my pending credit, or will that be added to my current earnings after it is approved? Either way, I've made my goal for the month - I'm trying to make sure I get at least $25 a month so I can be a SuperMember again!
And remember, a quarter is only 3 months, so you actually need to earn at least about $34/month, not $25, to stay a super member.

ChickiePants
07-23-2007, 10:57 PM
D'oh! I can't believe I'd forget a detail like that! What is going on in my head??? Oh well, I'm not TOO far off that. thanks for the reminder!