PDA

View Full Version : Show Your Spirit!

missangie
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
I know I just posted a reminder in the Football Promo thread, but I wanted to be sure I get your attention.

We need your videos!! The Show Your Spirit Video Contest ends in just a few short days. This weekend would be the perfect time to "suit up" for the big game and video your family and friends showing their spirit.

Get the kids involved, dress up the dog, wear you jersey with matching earrings and shoes (okay maybe that's just me, lol!)

Break out the plates and napkins for your favorite team.

Sing your fight song, make a poster like you see people holding at the game on TV, show off your touchdown dance--have I given you enough ideas!!

You can do it! Making a video is easy, fun, and could be prize worthy. A $50gift certificate would make a great holiday gift or allow you to purchase a nice gift. OR you could just spend it on yourself, guilt free!

Here we go SR, Here we go!! :clap:

sunshinecindy
09-11-2008, 11:07 AM
C'mon, show us your spirit. If we don't get more participants I won't be able to get our merchants to sponsor contests anymore. Help me not look like a fool............please..........:cry:

jendon1997
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I think I am the only Sunshiner with a video so far. As much as I would love to win the $50 gift certificate, Madilyn(my 7 year old who starred in my video) is dying to see some others. She makes me check each day before and after school. That was the first video we EVER made and posted on the net. It was very simple. GO EAGLES!!!

askomsky
09-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm trying life has been so crazy that I've barely had time to get on and do my survey's! I tried twice yesterday and it was the first time I couldn't get a DS when I tried so I missed one yesterday bc I was just running around like crazy.

On the other hand the girls have NOT let me forget about making a video so hopefully this weekend is supposed to be quieter so I may try then.

On the other hand if I dress them up tonight before their brother's football game I may be able to get one done then.

kimbih
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
One of these days I may figure out how to make and upload a video :blush:

missangie
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
One of these days I may figure out how to make and upload a video :blush:

It is so easy! I am technically backward. I am scared to do anything thinking that I don't have the knowledge required to get the job done or that I will screw something up, but that rarely happens. Most of the time, if I just give a try, I find there was nothing to be afraid of in the first place.

All you need is a video camera, flip camera, web cam, cell phone that does video, whatever. Upload it to your computer. Upload it to You Tube. Uploading to You Tube is so so so easy. I posted in a thread recently step by step instructions and Sunni had her video up in minutes. That's it! The whole process takes less than an hour and that's stretching it.

You can do it!!!!!!

missangie
09-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Bumping--cause it's the weekend. Please make me a video!

Sunni
09-12-2008, 10:37 PM
It is so easy! I am technically backward. I am scared to do anything thinking that I don't have the knowledge required to get the job done or that I will screw something up, but that rarely happens. Most of the time, if I just give a try, I find there was nothing to be afraid of in the first place.

All you need is a video camera, flip camera, web cam, cell phone that does video, whatever. Upload it to your computer. Upload it to You Tube. Uploading to You Tube is so so so easy. I posted in a thread recently step by step instructions and Sunni had her video up in minutes. That's it! The whole process takes less than an hour and that's stretching it.

You can do it!!!!!!

Yes Angie! You did helped to get my video up. It was easy...I was just scared. LOL I would make a football one, however, I only have some beads....I am a basketball and hockey fan.

Come on Football fans! I would love to see some videos!

sunshinecindy
09-12-2008, 10:39 PM
It does not need to be football, its whoever your spirit is for.