PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Get Your Fathead at Sunshine Rewards

SunshineGirl
09-12-2008, 02:21 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Get Your Fathead at Sunshine Rewards--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/09/12/get-your-fathead-at-sunshine-rewards/)

SunshineGirl
09-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I love Fatheads! If I ever have a game room, I will have to have some of these. I actually may get Cassie some of the Disney ones for her room.

Sunni
09-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Angie...I love what you did to your room and the Flatheads. I really didn't know what they were. ....Very Cool! I am thinking that "You are fan enough!" :)
Thanks for sharing...I can think of a couple of people that would love to hear about them.

Hedy
09-12-2008, 09:42 PM
1. Is there a reason why you don;t put prices in videos? For some reason with this one I found myself wondering how much it cost.

spring
09-13-2008, 07:03 AM
You did an awesome job with your room and your video, Angie! I especially loved the border on the bottom of the wall. How imaginative!:sunshine:

missangie
09-13-2008, 04:44 PM
1. Is there a reason why you don;t put prices in videos? For some reason with this one I found myself wondering how much it cost.

I'm sorry! There isn't really any reason. I guess I just hadn't thought about it. I bought mine when Fathead was running a BOGO 1/2 off deal. We bought 4 Fatheads for $200.00 Each runs about $90 to $100 each but they always have sales and coupons! The 4 included the two players, the Colts logo, and a Jeff Gordon car that will eventually go in our basement if we ever get it finished and decorated! The Tradeables are $14.95 a pack right now. Does that help?

missangie
09-13-2008, 04:46 PM
You did an awesome job with your room and your video, Angie! I especially loved the border on the bottom of the wall. How imaginative!:sunshine:

Thanks! I was very pleased with how it turned out. You know sometimes it looks one way in your head and then doesn't look so good on the wall. This is one of those crazy ideas that worked out just the way I had imagined!!