PDA

View Full Version : Surprising cameron!!!

Mom2aPrincess
09-15-2008, 12:35 AM
I just bought tickets to the Cheetah Girls concert in October!!! It will be her first concert!!!

She's going to be SOOOOO excited!!

She's asleep so I had to share with someone.....shopped ebay (through SR of course), got great seats and a GREAT price!!!!

Hedy
09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Yay! I know you were disappointed when Raven's pajama party was cancelled.

m 'n c
09-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Awesome!! I am so glad she is getting to go to a concert. It sounds like it will be fun.

Mom2aPrincess
09-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Yay! I know you were disappointed when Raven's pajama party was cancelled.

Yea....I told her this morning...I printed out the auction and told her I had just bought something would she get me my receipt off the printer.....then I told her to read it....her eyes really lit up! She's already on the Disney Channel website looking at Cheetah girls stuff.

Mom2aPrincess
09-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Awesome!! I am so glad she is getting to go to a concert. It sounds like it will be fun.

She's thrilled!!! And since I bought them off ebay it's not that far away....That will help with the "how many more days?"...:rotfl:

mommytotwo
09-15-2008, 12:52 PM
:party: have a great time at the concert. :D

Mom2aPrincess
09-15-2008, 10:36 PM
:party: have a great time at the concert. :D

Thanks...I told her today and she is so excited....As soon as it sank in, she called our grandmother, my mom and dad (each on their own cell phones), my sister, and her best friend.....

I went today to our local craft store and bought cheetah printed paper and we made a paper chain counting down the days...