PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Laptop to Disney?

PSL1013
09-16-2008, 04:07 PM
I've searched the sticky's and can't find the answer...I'm pretty sure that I remember that we can log into our Sunshine Rewards while staying at a Disney resort (BCV) but what specifically CAN/CAN'T we do to stay out of trouble? What if someone else by chance is also at the same resort logging in too, I don't get this IP address stuff and I sure don't want to have my account terminated for doing something I shouldn't be doing? :confused:

Hedy
09-16-2008, 04:11 PM
I asked last year, and Her Tricianess said that pretty much there are enough IP's at a WDW resort that we should be safe logging in. :)
enjoy your trip!

PSL1013
09-16-2008, 04:15 PM
I asked last year, and Her Tricianess said that pretty much there are enough IP's at a WDW resort that we should be safe logging in. :)
enjoy your trip!

Her Tricianess? that's a good one! :rotfl: Do you know if we can pretty much to all the normal stuff like surveys, offers, clicks, etc?

Hedy
09-16-2008, 04:25 PM
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3089

PSL1013
09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3089

Thanks, I did find that thread in my search but what has me worried is we are going in October during F&W and I know that's a busy time...there has to be another SR member going the same week as me, I would think? Maybe not staying at the same resort but that would just be my luck? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
09-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Love the new name. LOL!

The only thing that I would not do really is not invest your time in freebie offers. You'll be fine on everything else but there is a tiny chance someone else did the same freebie with the same IP address. So you just wouldn't get credit and you would have wasted precious Disney time. Other than that, it's perfectly fine.

PSL1013
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Love the new name. LOL!

The only thing that I would not do really is not invest your time in freebie offers. You'll be fine on everything else but there is a tiny chance someone else did the same freebie with the same IP address. So you just wouldn't get credit and you would have wasted precious Disney time. Other than that, it's perfectly fine.

Thanks for the clarification! :D Maybe this answer could be stickied someplace for future reference?