PDA

View Full Version : Home page

schaery
09-18-2008, 07:32 AM
Good morning! Is anyone having problems today getting on the homepage? I just keep getting sent to my ISP site. Obviously I'm not having problems getting on the forum site.

sunshinecindy
09-18-2008, 07:42 AM
Good morning! Is anyone having problems today getting on the homepage? I just keep getting sent to my ISP site. Obviously I'm not having problems getting on the forum site.

I've been on since about 5;30 and haven't seen any problems with it at all. Maybe you just need to reboot your computer.

schaery
09-18-2008, 08:17 AM
We worship you, O Cindy. :thanks:

schaery
09-18-2008, 08:28 AM
Still having problems getting on some sites besides SR, though. Ran a diagnostic and got a message that read somthing like the HTTP sites were able to connect but unable to connect to FTP. Like I know how to resolve that problem, or even what an FTP is, for that matter.

sunshinecindy
09-18-2008, 08:50 AM
I think FTP has something to do with File Transfer Protocol, or something like that. Do you have more then one browser open. I think that can affect it sometimes because then it doesn't know which one you are transferring through. Unless you have something wrong with your FTP software I can't imagine a good hard boot not fixing it. I could be totally wrong on all this, I am not computer proficient.

schaery
09-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Well, I'm off to work so I guess I'll shut this think down. Maybe you're right and a good nap is all it needs. Thanks for the suggestions.