PDA

View Full Version : Oops....I did a Canadian offer...

linanglab
09-19-2008, 03:42 PM
To whoever it may concern!

I was excited to see some new offers, and did the first on the list. I didnt' realize that it was a Canadian offer until I put it in pending. I "unput" from pending now, but is that going to cause any SR people any trouble???

Sorry about that!

spring
09-19-2008, 03:54 PM
To whoever it may concern!

I was excited to see some new offers, and did the first on the list. I didnt' realize that it was a Canadian offer until I put it in pending. I "unput" from pending now, but is that going to cause any SR people any trouble???

Sorry about that!

It is soooooooo easy to do that. I almost did the same exact thing. I caught myself at the last minute.

linanglab
09-19-2008, 03:58 PM
It is soooooooo easy to do that. I almost did the same exact thing. I caught myself at the last minute.

At least you caught yourself! Amazing how excited we can be for 50 cents! LOL! Thanks SR for the new offers! I will do the RIGHT ones the next time! Hope this is not causing a problem.

arob414
09-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Angela, if not for your Oops!, I would have done the same thing. I was excited, also.

wilsonfamily4
09-19-2008, 07:20 PM
I was about to do it myself but then I kind of remembered your post and then saw for Canadians! Thanks for giving us the heads up Angela!