PDA

View Full Version : Credit for photo sites

matocody
07-24-2007, 01:17 PM
How long does it take to receive credit for the photo sites (Snapfish, Clark, etc.)? Are these ones that will be pending until the 15th of the next month? I did several of them last week and was hoping to have the credits before the special cashout tomorrow. I believe all of them have been shipped to me. Is there any hope for me??? :)

Magical JenK
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I did Snapfish & Sony Image Station Friday night & haven't received credit for either yet. When I did Clark I got a "credit hold" within 1 day of doing the offer & then got paid credit within 3 days as a SM member. So since I don't have the credit hold on either Snapfish or Sony yet, I'm not sure I can use my Clark experience as a guide or not!!

matocody
07-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks! Where can I see what I have as "credit hold"? On the Current Earnings page it has 0 by pending payments. Is that where it would be?

Magical JenK
07-24-2007, 01:51 PM
There & it was also in my Account History & instead of Paid it said Credit Hold.

linanglab
07-24-2007, 02:31 PM
I got snapfish credit within a couple of days. Shutterfly I am still waiting - it has been 2 weeks....

Angela

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Update: my Snapfish & Sony credited last night! Woo hoo!! So did my other shopping credit! Call me a happy girl for the cash out today!! Thanks Tricia!!