PDA

View Full Version : Vista Prints Web Site???

sammielynn
07-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the Vista Prints Web page. It is as slow as mud for me. Did the other offer the other day and it took forever!

The credit was quicker than the web site.

jollytammy
07-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Yup, real slow!!! Must be all us sunshiners using their site!!!!!:angel:

zane_anthony
07-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Worked great for me just now !

Belle
07-25-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm having trouble as well. :computer:

~Kathie
07-25-2007, 12:55 AM
I did offers Monday and Tuesday and it worked just fine for me. :confused:

Sorry you were having trouble.

Kycha
07-25-2007, 12:57 AM
I've been on there a couple times tonight with no problems. Sorry you are having problems.

tikimiki
07-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Anyone else notice that the "free" t-shirt isn't free, even though it says it is on the first page? You still end up paying for the shirt and the image transfer on top of the shipping and handling that you are led to believe you only have to pay?

Kycha
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Anyone else notice that the "free" t-shirt isn't free, even though it says it is on the first page? You still end up paying for the shirt and the image transfer on top of the shipping and handling that you are led to believe you only have to pay?
It is free(except s&h). You pay a premium($1.99) if you order an XXL or an ash gray t-shirt.

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM

They are free. If you choose to do advanced editing or choosing images that are not included you will have to pay for the upgrade. There are many members who chose white, normal size, one of the images and wording and paid less than 5.00 for the shirt with shipping included. They actually I believe made .09 off of the deal.

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Yup! Free for Me! :)

tikimiki
07-25-2007, 10:44 PM
I chose the plain white shirt and it they were still going to charge me $5 for it.

Belle
07-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Yes, it should be free if you go to the site through the SR free shirt link. If you go to the site without following the direct link to the free shirt offer or go to the shirt section anywhere else on the site, then it does just give you a "discounted price". That happened to me last night.

Anna
07-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Cool beans! Couldn't resist a free T shirt! Ordered a soccer one for my son with his name on it. The credit was there lightning fast! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!:angel:

linanglab
07-26-2007, 06:18 AM
I did this offer yesterday. Now just waiting for credits!

Angela

linanglab
07-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get credit for this??? I am counting on this one. Offers just keep falling through for me. And it is not from cancelling.....I am so nervous I won't make SM this quarter....

I need Shutterfly, Vista and I think Dermatia to come through for me. That will put me close to $50. I have a long way to go.....

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 10:28 AM
I am worried about making SM for the next quarter too, especially since I have such a hard time getting into surveys. I did get credit quickly for the t-shirt offer though. I think I had credit within a couple of hours.

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get credit for this??? I am counting on this one. Offers just keep falling through for me. And it is not from cancelling.....I am so nervous I won't make SM this quarter....

I need Shutterfly, Vista and I think Dermatia to come through for me. That will put me close to $50. I have a long way to go.....

Vista updates on the hour so if you don't have credit yet there is a problem I am sorry to say. Im not sure that could have happened since I have seen very few Vista credits not come through for people

linanglab
07-27-2007, 10:45 AM
I did this offer a couple days ago....I am getting frustrated with offers not coming through.....This is the 3 or 4th one in a week. I have not done anything else different than usual....And I have not cancelled anything....

Angela

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Have your run a cleaner on your computer? Like AVG? It is free to download and sometimes something in your computer "sticks" lol for lack of a better word. I had that issue a while back where it wouldn't even let me try any of the offers from one advertiser and the ones I did from other advertisers were very very hit or miss. After I ran AVG once I was able to do the offers I was blocked from before and things started crediting again. You could have some sort of spyware or cookie thing that is blocking the cookies or catching them or erasing them or whatever these things do.

wilsonfamily4
07-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Have your run a cleaner on your computer? Like AVG? It is free to download and sometimes something in your computer "sticks" lol for lack of a better word. I had that issue a while back where it wouldn't even let me try any of the offers from one advertiser and the ones I did from other advertisers were very very hit or miss. After I ran AVG once I was able to do the offers I was blocked from before and things started crediting again. You could have some sort of spyware or cookie thing that is blocking the cookies or catching them or erasing them or whatever these things do.

I agree. I was doing everything before, new email addresses, clearing cookies-but not too soon, etc., and after awhile things weren't crediting well. I added ccleaner and things got back to normal again.

sunshinecindy
07-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I run AVG daily. Sunshineguy, my IT man, has installed it on my computer, so it must be good.