PDA

View Full Version : New Halloween Contest!

SunshineGirl
09-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Cindy has put together an awesome new Halloween Contest. Because we love you all so much, I'm going to give you a little hint. Don't enter until you have seen her videoblog! I'll be putting it up in a little bit. ;)

sunshinecindy
09-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Cindy has put together an awesome new Halloween Contest. Because we love you all so much, I'm going to give you a little hint. Don't enter until you have seen her videoblog! I'll be putting it up in a little bit. ;)

OMG, I had so much fun making this video. It was 90 degrees out and I was sweating like crazy, but we were cracking up.

missangie
09-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Now, I really can't wait to see it!

askomsky
09-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Ohh now this I got to see!!!!! :D

fourfoxesinpa
09-22-2008, 02:25 PM
It looks like you had a blast! Who is Scream? Tricia? What a hoot!

SunshineGirl
09-22-2008, 02:34 PM
It looks like you had a blast! Who is Scream? Tricia? What a hoot!

Not me! I was safely hiding in Indiana when this was filmed.

jenvance
09-22-2008, 02:34 PM
You guys sure know how to make someone want something, can't wait to see it.

mia214jia
09-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Now that was funny! Even little DS3 liked it when you screamed. He laughed "Do it again!" So we had to watch the videoblog at least 3 more times.
Cindy, no need to worry your hard work paid off! Defintely entertaining :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Now that was funny! Even little DS3 liked it when you screamed. He laughed "Do it again!" So we had to watch the videoblog at least 3 more times.
Cindy, no need to worry your hard work paid off! Defintely entertaining :rotfl:

Wow, you didn't read my warning in the beginning. :D

SunshineGirl
09-22-2008, 02:50 PM
She called me and told me to watch the video but that if I laughed, she would never make another one. Sadly, Cindy may not be making any more videos. :rotfl:

missymouse
09-22-2008, 02:52 PM
I liked the video but unfortunately even with the sound turned up all the way on the video and my computer I couldn't hear what she was saying. Will have to see if DH can help me get it loud enough to hear.

tommygirl79
09-22-2008, 04:28 PM
This video cracked me up!!!! Thanks for making everything so fun - I'm really in the mood for the season now!!!

BTW, Tricia, on question number 5 I think the word "pie" needs to be inserted after Pumpkin... Don't want anyone to be confused..

Soccer Princess
09-22-2008, 04:32 PM
I had problems hearing the audio too, so you are not alone! I was cracking up at Cindy in the video though!!! :)

PSL1013
09-22-2008, 04:52 PM
I liked the video but unfortunately even with the sound turned up all the way on the video and my computer I couldn't hear what she was saying. Will have to see if DH can help me get it loud enough to hear.

I had problems hearing the audio too, so you are not alone! I was cracking up at Cindy in the video though!!! :)

Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't hear it very well even though I had the volume on my PC and the video turned all the way up and the tv volume on mute. I was beginning to think I was losing my hearing! But I'm pretty sure that I figured it out anyway, that video was hysterical! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
I think somehow the way that youtube converted they must have lowered the sound cause it sures not that low on the original.

Hey, I'm not so sure I like all this laughing at me. :p

PSL1013
09-22-2008, 05:50 PM
I think somehow the way that youtube converted they must have lowered the sound cause it sures not that low on the original.

Well, the scream was loud...that's for sure, that scared the heck out of me because the volume was up so high!!! :rotfl:

jakeandsophiesmom
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM

Aww-we're not laughing at you Cindy, we thought we were laughing WITH you! Great Video, I think you did great!!

askomsky
09-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Um, yeah we're laughing "with" you! :p

I was able to hear it just fine once I turned the volume up.

pbhall13
09-22-2008, 10:22 PM
You Hot Ticket Cindy...........

great video.................now the season is underway!!

mia214jia
09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
:rotfl: What cracked me up the most was those WHITE legs glowing under "scream". Somehow, I dont remember scream having bright white legs!

jenvance
09-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Cute video, my kids jumped at the end! LOL

fourfoxesinpa
09-23-2008, 08:22 AM

It was hard for me to hear also but I stuck my MP3 earphones in my computer and could hear perfectly.

Hedy
09-23-2008, 11:31 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sidenote-Celebrate express has a bunch of plus-sized costumes. I don't know if you'd want to temporarily add them to that category?