PDA

View Full Version : Are MID offers manual credits? Six Flags one?

TIAMOMMA
07-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if the MID offers were fast credits or not, I've done 2 about an hour and a half ago and didn't see anything yet. Also, the one for Six Flags (The Consumer Beat?) how quick should this be? I did this over an hour ago too and it hasn't come up. Thanks!

jnorth1007
07-24-2007, 07:23 PM
The MID credits are manual credits. I saw the ones I did earlier come through a couple of hours ago when Tricia did an upload. I would imagine you would see those come through when she does another upload. The six flags I believe came through within an hour or so of me doing it (not sure) and it isn't a manual credit I dont think. I would expect that you will continue to see lots of credits come through for the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning as Tricia is trying to get everyone as high as she can for the cashout.

m 'n c
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
The consumer beat one credited before I finished it. Did you make sure to click on the confirmation email? They send emails out like WSHTS and you have to click on them.

MID also sends out emails. I always click on them to confirm but I'm not sure if you have to.

TIAMOMMA
07-24-2007, 08:07 PM
The consumer beat one credited before I finished it. Did you make sure to click on the confirmation email? They send emails out like WSHTS and you have to click on them.

MID also sends out emails. I always click on them to confirm but I'm not sure if you have to.

I know the MID doesn't require clicking on the emails. But you received credit for the consumer beat before you clicked on the confirmation email? I don't see one in my junk email box.

Kycha
07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I am not having any luck finding any of these offers, the 2 MID or the consumer beat offers. Could someone point me in the right direction?

TIAMOMMA
07-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I am not having any luck finding any of these offers, the 2 MID or the consumer beat offers. Could someone point me in the right direction?

I just did the Consumer Beat one over again with another email address and clicked on the email and I got the credit. The MID ones are under "Free:etc" and the other one was "THE Consumer Beat: Six Flags, etc." Hope this helps.

m 'n c
07-24-2007, 11:09 PM
sorry no I clicked on the confirm before finishing the survey and got credit before the end of the survey as well.

jollytammy
07-25-2007, 07:55 AM
got the consumer beat immediately, but the other offers for .40 didn't credit. Sometimes I win some, sometimes I do them over:)