PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster points?

cherbear
07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I signed up for Blockbuster online. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to get the credit for it? I wish I had done this earlier but I had to cancel my netflix account--I didn't like it very much. I want to be able to get some of my movies instantly (in store)

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Blockbuster usually takes quite awhile because they take about 2 weeks to get the credit to the advertiser and then they have to take their time and get it to Tricia. I wouldn't expect anything for 3 weeks or so.

cherbear
07-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Blockbuster usually takes quite awhile because they take about 2 weeks to get the credit to the advertiser and then they have to take their time and get it to Tricia. I wouldn't expect anything for 3 weeks or so.

Thanks! I need something else to credit then (waiting on a bunch), because I only have a little over 22 credits, and I need 24 to cash out the Disney gift card special. :)

Wow you sure have earned a LOT since April! What's your secret?!

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Actually I started in February with SR. April is on there because that is when the forum boards started. I do alot of my shopping on SR. I plan ahead and buy early so I can get credit for most everything I need to buy. I also have done several of the book club offers. I love to read and they are all really good deals for books I would have bought anyway. Besides that I do surveys everyday that I can get one and I also do all of the free offers. Thats about it. No real secret LOL just determination and planning.

cherbear
07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Actually I started in February with SR. April is on there because that is when the forum boards started. I do alot of my shopping on SR. I plan ahead and buy early so I can get credit for most everything I need to buy. I also have done several of the book club offers. I love to read and they are all really good deals for books I would have bought anyway. Besides that I do surveys everyday that I can get one and I also do all of the free offers. Thats about it. No real secret LOL just determination and planning.

Oh still that's really good since February! :thumbsup: I thought about the book club offers, too. I haven't done much reading in a while, but I used to read a lot. I like mysteries. Thank you again.

ravensdreamer
07-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi

I signed up for Blockbuster on 6/13 and they are working to help me get my credit. I am unsure of the snafu but have faith it will be resolved asap. I need the card for our trip in Jan...

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Hi

I signed up for Blockbuster on 6/13 and they are working to help me get my credit. I am unsure of the snafu but have faith it will be resolved asap. I need the card for our trip in Jan...

We got some credits on trouble tickets this morning!! I'll be posting them later today.

ravensdreamer
07-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Oohh I am a trouble ticket.....I mean...I have a trouble ticket...LOL
maybe its me ...crossing my fingers...thank you either way!

kimntrent
07-25-2007, 01:34 PM
I know there are a few people that have trouble tickets out there so at least they are responding to them.

Kim
________
UrKattyLuv (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/UrKattyLuv/)

Karri5775
07-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Ohhhhhhhh! I hope one of those trouble tickets are mine.

Debbie Jean
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Another trouble ticket holder... would so love to have it come through! :D

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Cross your fingers. I just credited 4 of these that had been submitted to the merchant.

Debbie Jean
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tricia!!!:thanks: :clap:

kimntrent
07-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Did my girl ever get hers?
________
ARIZONA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
I do believe that she did! The credit will hit on Aug 15. So you will get your referral money. LOL!