PDA

View Full Version : Sticky for Cashout ???

mia214jia
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
I am considering cashing out for some extra spending for christmas. I was wondering where I could get this information without having to post in the forum. If its already on here. I have looked but I maybe looking in the wrong place.
Let me know....

SunshineGirl
09-29-2008, 07:55 AM
What kind of information?

mia214jia
09-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Can we cashout anytime of the month or is there a certain time we can only cashout? I know that there are special Disney cashout times. I just didnt know for sure if the rules were different.
I do understand the paypal cashout. I am just considering other giftcard cashouts.

SunshineGirl
09-29-2008, 08:16 AM
There actually isn't any certain time that you can cash out for anything. We just tell everyone to allow 2-4 weeks for cards to arrive because some cards come faster than others. We aren't having any more "special" Disney cashouts, but everyone was driving me crazy opening trouble tickets and posting questions about when I was sending out the Disney cards, so I finally broke down and gave them the next date that they would be mailed. But in general everything is mailed within about 2 weeks.

mia214jia
09-29-2008, 08:33 AM
:thanks: I really appreciate you answering my questions. :sunshine:

loretta32965
10-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Not sure where to post this, here or a TT. I cashed out for a sears gift card on 9/9 and haven't received it yet. I've cashed out more recently for other gc's and already received them. Should I be worried? There have been challenges with my mail carriers. I NEVER see the same 1 in the same week and they come whenever they want, as late as 6 p.m. Thanks!

bajam
10-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I thought it was 4-6 weeks for giftcards or did that change? I'm hoping my Home Depot isn't lost somewhere. It's been over 5 weeks.

m 'n c
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
After 6 weeks Cindy and Tricia will be more than willing to look into it via a TT.

sunshinecindy
10-20-2009, 08:26 PM
I thought it was 4-6 weeks for giftcards or did that change? I'm hoping my Home Depot isn't lost somewhere. It's been over 5 weeks.

That has been shipped and I'd expect you should have it any day. Home Depot is very slow at shipping out gift cards. Actually, it was shipped exactly 4 weeks from your cash out date.

sunshinecindy
10-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Not sure where to post this, here or a TT. I cashed out for a sears gift card on 9/9 and haven't received it yet. I've cashed out more recently for other gc's and already received them. Should I be worried? There have been challenges with my mail carriers. I NEVER see the same 1 in the same week and they come whenever they want, as late as 6 p.m. Thanks!

Requested from Sears on 10/10, estimated time of delivery is 10/20-10/22. HTH

sunshinecindy
10-20-2009, 08:44 PM
To clarify for some of you....some cards I stock carry, the ones that are most popular like Landrys, Darden, Starbucks, Borders,Walmart, Regal, Chilis, Outback....now, that isn't to say I don't run out, because I do, and Landrys and Darden are notorious to be on back order. The others I order from the merchants to be sent directly to you. They take their good old time about it, which surprises me because I would think they would want you to get your cards and spend them. We have a ton of cash out options for you, so obviously I can't carry them all. Most of the time you will get your cards within a 4-5 week period, very seldom will it be 6 unless its from a merchant that is slow or I do happen to run out. IF you don't receive it 6 weeks from your cashout date, let me know, I can certainly track it down.

Remember, we are not responsible for gift cards lost in the mail. We have no control over the Post Office. If we did, postage would be cheaper.

I process hundreds of cash outs a month so I don't know when you post here (normally) when I ordered it, or sometimes who you even are, so if you can certainly file a TT after the alloted 6 week time.

bajam
10-20-2009, 08:47 PM
That has been shipped and I'd expect you should have it any day. Home Depot is very slow at shipping out gift cards. Actually, it was shipped exactly 4 weeks from your cash out date.

Thanks for the update. I am a little worried since we were out of town last week, but I'll keep my eye out. My dining room is calling out to be painted :)

loretta32965
10-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Thank you for the info.!