PDA

View Full Version : CyberCucina

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 02:58 PM
We got a 5% off exclusive coupon from CyberCucina (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=327). YEA!! Use code SUNSHINE77.

And because I like their affiliate manager so much, I entered a contest that he was running to see who could come up with the best Sea Shanty song about CyberCucina set to the tune of The Drunken Sailor. Here was my entry:

What shall I do when I wake up hungry?
Headin' to CyberCucina.

Fill your cart high, get free shipping.
Spend over 99 dollars.

I'm in need of some good strong coffee.
Should get me to lunch now.

Spend over 99 dollars.

Olives, pate, crackers with chutney.
I'm eatin' like a king now.

Spend over 99 dollars.

Grilled up dinner with a little Jim Beam sauce.
Stabbed myself with a skewer.

Spend over 99 dollars.

The day is over and so is my song.
One last verse before bedtime.

Spend over 99 dollars.

Wash my dirty face with shea butter soap.
A day with CyberCucina.

coastalgirl
07-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Too cute, I hope you win!!

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 04:32 PM
lol.. Good luck Tricia! :)

wilsonfamily4
07-26-2007, 11:44 AM
I love that site! I have not been able to find blackberry syrup to make italian sodas anywhere but they carry it! I also bought some nutella and hot chocolate and some chai teas for my mother in law. Nice to have that special 5% off too!! Can't wait to get this stuff and the credit. Need to start getting my total up. :) (And I got points on my Disney Card. :rotfl: )

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 12:00 PM
I love that site! I have not been able to find blackberry syrup to make italian sodas anywhere but they carry it! I also bought some nutella and hot chocolate and some chai teas for my mother in law. Nice to have that special 5% off too!! Can't wait to get this stuff and the credit. Need to start getting my total up. :) (And I got points on my Disney Card. :rotfl: )

Looks like your order came through just fine. YEA!!

wilsonfamily4
07-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey thanks Tricia.

I am so excited because I got two shopping orders in today! This one and a pharmacy one. Love to shop but usually try to refrain from it.

sunshinecindy
07-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I received my Fairy Princess baking set today, and it is awesome. It comes in an adorable see through purse that your child can load up and carry, its a very nice, sturdy purse. I also noticed that when you get 250 points, you can shop and get an extra 10% off, so I am going to add to those points right now. Definately check this out for little girls. I think Jillian is going to love this.

wilsonfamily4
07-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I received my Fairy Princess baking set today, and it is awesome. It comes in an adorable see through purse that your child can load up and carry, its a very nice, sturdy purse. I also noticed that when you get 250 points, you can shop and get an extra 10% off, so I am going to add to those points right now. Definately check this out for little girls. I think Jillian is going to love this.

i did look at that one. But I am not sure my sister in laws will like it as much as I or my necies would. :) I amy have to get those in November!

PS I had to add that I love that site! But then I love to cook

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got my fairy princess baking set Cindy. I ordered for my neices birthday party tomorrow and I got my credit and all and I called to find out why it hadn't arrived yet and it is backordered!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to go find a present today LOL and you have MY kit!!! :rotfl:

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 07:29 PM
I just placed an order with them. Partly to put away for Christmas (Chai sets) and partly for me. Not a big order, but I'm anxious to give everything a try!

I love your song Tricia!!!!! Let us know if you win!! :cooldance:

Anna
07-29-2007, 03:39 AM
Great entry Tricia! Hope you win!:)

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got my fairy princess baking set Cindy. I ordered for my neices birthday party tomorrow and I got my credit and all and I called to find out why it hadn't arrived yet and it is backordered!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to go find a present today LOL and you have MY kit!!! :rotfl:

Sorry....I dont even need it till Christmas, but i wanted to get it while we had a special. Maybe I should order the other now too just in case. I think they are alot nicer than I anticipated and probably others too, thats why they are sold out. So, what did you get the neice?

jnorth1007
07-29-2007, 05:36 PM
I went and bought her some little baking utensil sets and towels and oven mitts and a diva apron so she can use them all when she gets her cookie kit. She had a Ratatouille party at the Young Chefs Academy in town. Very cute.

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 05:39 PM
How smart you are, that is great. Good thinking. Sounds like a fun little party.