PDA

View Full Version : Printer/Scanner/Copier Combo

kimntrent
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM
What should I buy? Help I want the best without the best price tag you know? Can anyone help? Would love it if it had a feeder tray for documents to scan too.

Kim

Hedy
09-29-2008, 07:26 PM
I've had good luck with my Epsons.

~Kathie
09-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Color or B&W? InkJet or Laser?

We have a B&W Brother MFC-7240 Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax and it is great. It's a few years old but we have never had an issue with it.

Printers are very inexpensive and there are so many choices.
Good luck in your search.

amarazas
09-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I was just asking about a Kodak all in one last week.. and from what I found out, I would stay away from Kodak for a little while (until they get their "kinks" worked out).

I am still looking for that good all in one printer combo..

Good luck!

mollyeilis
09-30-2008, 12:35 AM
We started enjoying our HP (about 4 years old, inherited from FIL, probably archaic by now) once we got the right ink for it. And we had an HP before that which was nice, too.

mmm611
09-30-2008, 07:48 AM
We started enjoying our HP (about 4 years old, inherited from FIL, probably archaic by now) once we got the right ink for it. And we had an HP before that which was nice, too.

I also have an HP PSC that's probably about 5 years old and still works great. The only thing is that when I hit the scan button, I think there may be a bad connection somewhere, becasue I have to go into a different program on the computer to do any scanning now. I did correct the problem once by reinstalling the PSC and I think I'm going to try that again.

gpp2001
09-30-2008, 11:09 AM
We were just at a local electronics store to look at printers and the salesman suggested the Canon PIXMA 620, it is multipurpose and wi fi . It is listed at $149.99, the only place on SR that I could find it is at Circuit City and it is not in stock. I'm waiting until October to purchase.

Karn

kimntrent
09-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks. The main thing is I need it to scan. Trent has so many fire things he has to scan as they get updated. I hate the way pictures come out on a printer I use snapfish or shutterfly. So that isn't a biggie. I really appreciate all the help.

Kim

m 'n c
09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
My family has a nice HP one but since they are 4 hours away I can't go over there and get the number off of it. If my brother gets on AOL messanger today I'll ask for it.

Over the years I've tried a number of brands for printers and I always prefer HP. They seem to hold up a bit better. JMO though.