PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Conga

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Cute commercial. Just got an email from our Shoebuy rep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJiA0-jyoY

~Kathie
07-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Did someone mention SHOES???? :angel:

Cute commercial. A lot of internet companies are advertising on TV.

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Nice commerical. It reminded me of the DSW commercials that were running around here not to long ago. The only thing I noticed that was different between the two is that DSW spent a lot more time showing the shoes and less time on the people's faces than shoebuy does.

Off to check and see if my shoes are in stock now.

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Hmmmph cute commercial but they need to spend less time congaing and more time giving me my money :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 04:52 PM
I think Janet herself has as many shoes from Shoebuy as what are featured in the Conga. :rotfl: Followed closely by Kathie, who prefers to spread her shoe love around a little bit.

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 05:09 PM
True so true. As a matter of fact I have 2 pairs of scketchers yet to be taken out of the box :rotfl: I think they need to show me some :heart: :angel:

zoodoyle
07-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Off to check and see if my shoes are in stock now.

I got an email this morning saying the shoes I was interested in were now in stock...by the time I got to check it out 2 hours later....they were gone again...somebody was busy buying light blue crocs this am!!!!

~Kathie
07-25-2007, 10:40 PM
I think Janet herself has as many shoes from Shoebuy as what are featured in the Conga. :rotfl: Followed closely by Kathie, who prefers to spread her shoe love around a little bit.

I love shoes. A girl can never have too many........just ask Imelda! :rotfl:

You would really see me go crazy if we had Wissotta Trader as a shopping option. :p For the longest time I couldn't find any shoes in my size. Finally these sites have listened. Not everyone is a size 8.

sammielynn
07-25-2007, 10:59 PM
You can get a Shoebuy gift card from Giftcertificates.com! With the special cashout you can get a 50 for 47.50 and then use it through SR and get some more money back. At least I hope you can.:confused:

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Any chance SM's could get a bigger % back at Shoebuy anytime soon? :)

mollyeilis
07-26-2007, 12:00 AM
You can get a Shoebuy gift card from Giftcertificates.com! With the special cashout you can get a 50 for 47.50 and then use it through SR and get some more money back. At least I hope you can.:confused:

I got SR shoebuy credit on a purchase made with a gift certificate. From giftcertificates.com, no less! :)

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Any chance SM's could get a bigger % back at Shoebuy anytime soon? :)

Added it through July 31.

Soccer Princess
07-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Thanks Tricia! You rock!! :)

nurseminnie76
07-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks Tricia. I placed my 1st Shoebuy order thru the SM link last night. I got my 1st pair of Crocs -- Pink Disney of course. SR shopping could turn out to be a very baaadd thing.:rotfl:

sammielynn
07-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Extra Credit and a $50 GC. I'm in heaven:love: Thanks Tricia.

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 10:35 AM
OK I decided now was as good a time as any to perform my testing LOL I bought DS a new pair of crocs for school. I used the SM link and I paid with a CC instead of using billmelater like I usually love to do. Let's see if it makes a difference. If it does Tricia you need to call that woman back and tell her that she was wrong and I want my credits :angel: But Im not bitter :rotfl: I love this 2.65 back on a purchase of shoes he needed anyways. I LOVE SHOEBUY AND I LOVE SR!!!!!! :heart:

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I thought I had a chance on the big board this month until janet started buying shoes again. After this last order I definetly know better ;)

llgray16
07-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Added it through July 31.

Thanks! Now why couldn't you have done this yesterday :confused: Guess I'll just have to buy more shoes :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Well when I worked for Ninewest I had the best shoe wardrobe around. Right before I left I got rid of most of my shoes figuring, "Hey there are plenty more where that came from" Lo and behold I decided to quit and I haven't had the right shoes since. Now that I have found shoebuy I can buy shoes that are quality shoes at prices that I used to pay when I was working and I am loving it. I have the sizing down to a science now LOL and since I have discovered Sketchers and Crocs. Lord help me. I can't stop. :rotfl: :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:46 AM
The size thing was a big thing to me before. I never bought shoes online because it always seemed to me that the sizes wouldn't work. Now I'm learning to stick with certain brands and I tend to where the same sizes in those brands.

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 10:49 AM
It is hard to lose with shoebuy because even the returns and exchanges are free shipping. Man I think they owe me for all the PR and advertising TOO! :rotfl: :rotfl: I think I need a chat with the Shoebuy guru.

llgray16
07-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Count me in for another 2 pairs of crocs. Boy, I really need a shoe intervention (all though I know I won't get it around here :rotfl: ) Y'all are such enablers :p

Soccer Princess
07-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Ugh I went to order and they are out of both pairs I wanted :( I'm going to hope they magically come back in stock this weekend!

sammielynn
07-26-2007, 11:22 AM
If you order form them and use a giftcard you cannot use a discount code, they don't even give you the 10% for being a member, rats. But still there should be a SR credit!

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Janet's the shoe pusher. LOL! I'm just the sephora pusher.

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey! Whatever your addiction we have an enabler for you. Now that is really customer service :rotfl:

speechteachri
07-26-2007, 12:44 PM
You guys are cracking me up!!!:rotfl:

mollyeilis
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
If you order form them and use a giftcard you cannot use a discount code, they don't even give you the 10% for being a member, rats. But still there should be a SR credit!

I had a different experience. I tried to use the sunshine code AND the member, and it popped up a thing saying that I couldn't use one of the codes (the sunshine one I think) with a GC, but I definitely got the "I'm a member" 10%! That was just last month.

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok Tricia, here is the test. I recieved all of my confirmations for the last order including the confirmation of shipment. Do you have a way on your end to see if the credit will be coming through at some point? I am dying to know if the billmelater has caused me all this headache even though that person said it was ok to use. Man I used it on the 1-800-contacts order too and that was an over 200.00 order I haven't gotten credit for. Let me know when you see if it is coming through Im anxious to see. Thanks!!! :sunshine2:

~Kathie
07-26-2007, 10:24 PM
I thought I had a chance on the big board this month until janet started buying shoes again. After this last order I definetly know better ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You made me spit my drink all over the computer. You guys are too funny!!!

I already have shoes picked out.......was just waiting for the right deal. THIS is it!!! Thanks Tricia!!

mseg16222
07-27-2007, 08:27 AM
I love shoes...I bought 5 pair off shoebuy this month one pair from shoes.com and I had to get my sons keens from zappos becuase none of the sight son here carried his size. Unfortunately only 1 pair of htese were for me......

sammielynn
07-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Found out why I did not receive my members discount from Shoebuy.com. You have to make a purchase every 60 days to get the discount. Last one I made was in maybe May. So it looks like I'm good for another 60 days.

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Well LOL I didn't know that either so I guess I just buy too often to have that matter :rotfl:

llgray16
07-27-2007, 11:43 AM
I only got credit at the regular rate not the special rate in lounge for the purchases I made yesterday. I tried to file a TT but it won't let me since it hasn't been 7 days yet. :confused:

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Well heck I didn't get credit at all. I guess that blows that test that it was all because of the bill me later. They must just not like me or want to give me credit for my purchases. Sheesh now Im going to have 5 shoebuy TTs. :computer:

nurseminnie76
07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I only got credit at the regular rate not the special rate in lounge for the purchases I made yesterday. I tried to file a TT but it won't let me since it hasn't been 7 days yet. :confused:

I have the same problem. My credit is showing as pending at the regular rate also. Guess I'll just have to wait a few more days.

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 12:36 PM

Same situation here. Except I haven't tried to file, I just saw the wrong credit.

However, that was the fastest shopping credit (hold) ever for me. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 02:20 PM
That's odd. I know I put the special rate into your links. Go ahead and just file a regular trouble ticket and I will add the extra $$ to your accounts.

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 02:22 PM
What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????? Mine still isnt showing up. I have so much Christmas in July shopping I want to do but it seems like I am very hit or miss or shopping credits. Cybercucina credtied but the Factory Card place didn't and now shoebuy hasnt credited again. See anything coming through for me? (I say with puppy dog eyes like the kid that santa forgot)

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 02:27 PM
What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????? Mine still isnt showing up. I have so much Christmas in July shopping I want to do but it seems like I am very hit or miss or shopping credits. Cybercucina credtied but the Factory Card place didn't and now shoebuy hasnt credited again. See anything coming through for me? (I say with puppy dog eyes like the kid that santa forgot)

I think your Factory Card place did and I just haven't figured out how to get the stats from them yet. So really it's mainly Shoebuy that seems to be the problem for you. I'll have to work with Teresa over there to see why it keeps happening to you over and over.

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank Thank, I love you, your awesome and I bow down to you :rotfl: Does all of that make my troubling you worth while???? :rotfl: I really appreciate it though because it is very hard to have this shoe festish and it be the one thing that isnt crediting AHHHHHHH:computer:

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 08:17 PM
That's odd. I know I put the special rate into your links. Go ahead and just file a regular trouble ticket and I will add the extra $$ to your accounts.

What does a *regular* trouble ticket mean? Use the "account question" dropdown box? Or do you want us to wait the 7 days so we can do the credit dropdown?

Overthinking overthinking overthinking.

Also, do what "urgency" shall we choose? It must get old to see 'very high' on EVERYTHING...:p

sammielynn
07-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I just looked and I only got the 11% on my Shoebuy credit. Not that 11% is bad or anything. A TT for me.

sammielynn
07-27-2007, 09:03 PM
I tried to do a TT but it would not let me because I just did the order yesterday. What do I do now.

bluefuzzy
07-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I have to admit, growing up I never understood the whole love of shoes. Then when we moved to a warmer climate I became obsessed with sandals and open toed shoes. Thankfully shoebuy (and the local plaza with 3 shoe stores) feel the need.

sammielynn
07-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks Tricia! I just saw the manual credit for shoebuy!

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks Tricia! I just saw the manual credit for shoebuy!

So what sort of TT did you do, assuming you're meaning the full % credit?

sammielynn
07-28-2007, 01:46 PM
I did an account question. The 11% is still a credit hold, but the extra 2% was a manual credit.

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Thank you so much. :)

Lisaj68
07-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Sheesh!! That was close!!!

I checked out the website to see what all the fuss was about and had 2 pairs of Clarks in my shopping cart when I realized I shouldn't do it!!! I have way too much school clothes to buy my kids....

I exited before I changed my mind......:(

Well, maybe tomorow!

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Sounds like you need to buy your kids their shoes... ;)

Tricia, got the credit, thank you so much.

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Sheesh!! That was close!!!

I checked out the website to see what all the fuss was about and had 2 pairs of Clarks in my shopping cart when I realized I shouldn't do it!!! I have way too much school clothes to buy my kids....

I exited before I changed my mind......:(

Well, maybe tomorow!

You are a much stronger woman than I am :rotfl:

Hedy
07-28-2007, 10:54 PM
I saw this ad on TV today. Anybody else seen it? The hqs in Boston (in fact, I applied for a job there last year), so I'm wondering if we're a test market.

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 10:57 PM
We saw it last night, but it might have been on USA network (all we watched ws Monk and Psych), and I don't know if they have local-to-us ads, or national, or what.