PDA

View Full Version : i could cry

eaglesdare
09-30-2008, 12:34 PM
i have good news and bad news.

the good news is my qvc purchase was finally credited and paid. but the sad part is...since it was paid and not pending, i won't credit for the next quarter!

i was going to be so ahead for the last quarter and trying very hard to make sure i would have hit the $100 mark next month.

so i am happy it has posted, i was just hoping it was pending til next month. rofl

m 'n c
09-30-2008, 12:37 PM
lol you are too funny. I totally understand wanting to be ahead for next quarter. I am going to start checking out the offers and try for a survey today to get a head start.

Yay SR for getting another credit though!

eaglesdare
09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
yeah, i'm not complaining really. hehehe i am happy it has paid.

~Kathie
10-01-2008, 09:57 AM
i have good news and bad news.

the good news is my qvc purchase was finally credited and paid. but the sad part is...since it was paid and not pending, i won't credit for the next quarter!

i was going to be so ahead for the last quarter and trying very hard to make sure i would have hit the $100 mark next month.

so i am happy it has posted, i was just hoping it was pending til next month. rofl

I HATE that!!!! :rotfl: Most of the time. For me a couple of things credited that I didn't expect and bumped me right up to #9 on the Big Board. What a nice surprise that was.

Now my account has 40 cents to start the new quarter. Time to get shopping!!!

eaglesdare
10-01-2008, 10:19 AM
for the very first time ever, i could have been on the big board! i could have had the top spot. hehehe i could have had my 15 seconds of fame.

could have, should have blah blah blah. :D

hey its still all good. :sunshine: