PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print and e-mail offers

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 05:28 PM
I know we have a Vista Print shopping link, but I have gotten some really good offers in my e-mail from them. Is there any way to get these offers and use the SR shopping link for my 10% back? Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Probably not. I think that they actually keep them separate because the commission that they pay is so high. But I'll look and see if they have any coupons that are listed for affiliates that I might not have on our site. Some of those may be really good deals as well.

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 05:33 PM
That's what I figured. Coupons would be great -- thanks for checking!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
I just added four. Maybe at least one of them is good. LOL!

kxmeeh
07-25-2007, 07:19 PM
i was just looking over the email link for the t-shirts, which is perfect for his new business. do you know if the offer applies to existing customers with them. i did take advantage and absolutly LOVE the business cards i have ordered. thanks for all the effort you put into this for us tricia!

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Yes you can do this one if you have done other Vista Print offers. You can do any and all of their offers you just cant repeat the same offer more than once! Plus they have a shopping link where you get a % back if you need to order things once you have done all of the offers.

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I just checked out the coupons Tricia. So If I click on one of the coupon links, I will still get my 10% back on anything else right? I just want to make sure I understand this right lol!