PDA

View Full Version : Check out the big board!

Hedy
10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm #7. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

mia214jia
10-01-2008, 08:40 AM
:rotfl: You crack me up!

sselig2000
10-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh my gosh! I am actually on the big board! Wont last long I am sure, but it sure is exciting

eaglesdare
10-03-2008, 07:29 AM
i am so happy for you
:banana:

wilsonfamily4
10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
I have never in 2 years been on the bog board. I was #12 yesterday and then #11 today! I feel on top of the world! I don't think I can keep it BUT I would like to try. :rotfl: I do have some things that should pend soon, Circuit City and Kohls, and I just had my inks credit so that may jump me when they redo the board next.

I am dancing here:banana:

PSL1013
10-04-2008, 12:33 PM
I have never in 2 years been on the bog board. I was #12 yesterday and then #11 today! I feel on top of the world! I don't think I can keep it BUT I would like to try. :rotfl: I do have some things that should pend soon, Circuit City and Kohls, and I just had my inks credit so that may jump me when they redo the board next.

I am dancing here:banana:

At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. :cry: It was nice while it lasted though, even if it was for only 4 days! :rotfl:

spring
10-04-2008, 01:09 PM
QUOTE=PSL1013;190730]At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. :cry: It was nice while it lasted though, even it it was for only 4 days! :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Okay, Pam, I'll shed a tear or two for you, even though I'm #67!:rotfl:

PSL1013
10-04-2008, 01:18 PM
QUOTE=PSL1013;190730]At the moment I'm in 7th and that will most likely change with the next update... but you can take my spot, I have to give it up because I will be leaving on vacation for a week and won't have access to SR. :cry: It was nice while it lasted though, even it it was for only 4 days! :rotfl:

Okay, Pam, I'll shed a tear or two for you, even though I'm #67!:rotfl:

Gee thanks! :rotfl: I was shocked to even see my name on the big board this month because all I've done is surveys and offers...haven't shopped lately at all. But come November...look out! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
10-04-2008, 01:52 PM
I am now #6! But I think next week I could fall. I do have a few more orders to put through but I know there are some huge shoppers out there this month.

fourfoxesinpa
10-04-2008, 05:23 PM
I am so excited to be on the board as well. I hope I can stay there - I have the big AmEx credit pending, some running shoes for DH, a Circuit City and maybe some Puritan's Pride - if they ever decide to ship me my order (it's been over 2 weeks already!)

I've only made it 1 time and I'm going to try really hard to stay on this month!

marcymajor
10-04-2008, 05:46 PM
i was #4 last night but now i am #7. there are actually 4 people from georgia in the top 15. i think this is the first time that has ever happened. do know that i probably won't be in the top 10 again but it sure does look good after only 4 days. maybe i should do some more shopping to keep up my numbers. what do you all think?:sunshine: