PDA

View Full Version : Embrel

fourfoxesinpa
10-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Just tried this offer and it is for psoriasis rather than rheumatoid arthritis - didn't credit yet so I don't know if it "links" OK for credit.

disney_girl
10-02-2008, 07:40 AM
I think it's ok...mine just credited at least!

It was a fast credit- but not immediate.

3dog2kidmom
10-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Same here and no credit yet.

fourfoxesinpa
10-02-2008, 08:09 AM
It's been more than 25 minutes (and the top of the hour came and went) and, sadly, no credit. Oh well...looks like there will be some others today but I didn't know if there's anything weird with the linking.

kim2430
10-02-2008, 08:50 AM
No credit here either.

disney_girl
10-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Hmmm. bummer! Maybe there is an issue with it!

jaime
10-02-2008, 09:03 AM
I was just about to post about how quickly it credited for me. I had finished the offer and looked in my account and it was there.

jenvance
10-02-2008, 09:17 AM
It didn't credit for me either, but I got the other two :)

m 'n c
10-02-2008, 09:32 AM
It's working for me but I don't know where to sign up. I see two surveys on the site, an email list, and then something on the right that says register. Talk about confusing! lol

MooseBrains
10-02-2008, 10:01 AM
I have yet for any offers from this health site to credit yet. Any suggestions? I have cleared cookies, check for email. I even opened one last nite so I know they are using my email. It was for Bi Polar meds in the email but never credit.

I just clicked on the site and it took me to an ad for psorisis instead of Enbrel. I guess I will pass on this one.
On the Reclast on I fill out all information and hit submit, the page says Thank you but the tab on the navigation bar says please fill out survey. I never got credit and don't know why not.

Any Suggestions to get the health offers to credit??:mad:

athoods
10-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I have yet for any offers from this health site to credit yet. Any suggestions? I have cleared cookies, check for email. I even opened one last nite so I know they are using my email. It was for Bi Polar meds in the email but never credit.

I just clicked on the site and it took me to an ad for psorisis instead of Enbrel. I guess I will pass on this one.
On the Reclast on I fill out all information and hit submit, the page says Thank you but the tab on the navigation bar says please fill out survey. I never got credit and don't know why not.

Can't help you but i have only tried one offer this am at 8:20 for the abilify and it hasn't credited yeyteither. You are not the only one.:cry:

mirandag819
10-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't know why they work every time for me and not for others..... wishing you guys better luck. All 3 of the new ones credited for me. The medical offers are the one type of offers that ALWAYS credit for me on the first try. I love them!!!! I don't do anything special, so I am sorry I can't offer much help.

Arky
10-02-2008, 12:18 PM

Please know I am not the computer expert here. I just know what I tried and what helped for me.

I was not getting these to credit and I was frustrated too. I checked my cookie settings, went to the Privacy tab. When I have custom settings, I seem to have these health offers credit. This has override automatic cookie setting checked which then allows first and third party cookies.

That is what has worked for me.