PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

jaime
10-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I just went to order my MNSSHP tix with my emailed GC and they need a security code that is on the back of the card!! Do I have to do a TT for this?

SunshineGirl
10-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I just went to order my MNSSHP tix with my emailed GC and they need a security code that is on the back of the card!! Do I have to do a TT for this?

I think you might want to try a different rep. We've never had people have to give the security code before. And lots of people have ordered tickets over the phone.

Someone also mentioned that you could order them online now maybe?

mjjmbnmm
10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I ordered mine over the phone and didn't need a code. I would do what Tricia said, either try someone else or order online.

mirandag819
10-02-2008, 09:56 PM
I think you might want to try a different rep. We've never had people have to give the security code before. And lots of people have ordered tickets over the phone.

Someone also mentioned that you could order them online now maybe?

I ordered mine online, didn't need a code. Plus I was able to print my own ticket at home instead of paying to have it mailed or having to pick them up at will call.

m 'n c
10-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I did mine over the phone since gift cards weren't accepted online. I remember being asked for a code but telling the girl that there wasn't one on the card that I could see. She was fine with that and moved on with the purchase.

jaime
10-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Ill call them back in the AM! I tried to order them online but there was no option to use a gift card so I called! Thanks!

bbangel
10-03-2008, 12:01 AM
I think the problem is that the number is entered the same way as a credit card. Some of the reps get confused and think they have to have a code to proceed like with a credit card. They don't. Just tell them that and they will move on! :sunshine: