PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tricia

Hedy
07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
I saw an offer on one of your much larger competitors that looked like a good one-it's through Murphy Magazines and you subscribe to e-magazines for free and get $.50 per magazine. Can you look into getting this? Or are corporate sites pretty much exclusive in these sorts of offers?

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:05 AM
If it is the BIG, BIG competitor, it is probably exclusive. If not, I can try to get it.

Hedy
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM
If it is the BIG, BIG competitor, it is probably exclusive. If not, I can try to get it.

It's the one who begins with I and was an offer at one point.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Oh, that ones not so big. And doesn't have a good reputation for quality. LOL! I can definitely check it out.

I think I actually saw this offer somewhere that it could NOT be incentivized. So I will bug them about it.

Hedy
07-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh, that ones not so big. And doesn't have a good reputation for quality. LOL! I can definitely check it out.

I think I actually saw this offer somewhere that it could NOT be incentivized. So I will bug them about it.

Thanks! So for future reference-I offers are a possibility, M offers not so much?

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:47 AM
M offers, definitely not so much.

And I actually have an I email in my inbox (woops!) right now. So I can check out what's going on over there.

kimntrent
07-26-2007, 12:30 PM
A lot of M offer I love but don't want to do them there.
________
HARE KRISHNA - ISKCON FORUM (http://www.religionboard.org/hare-krishna-iskcon/)

~Kathie
07-26-2007, 06:49 PM
Any chance of getting Coldwater Creek? I can email you as to which site I saw it on.......one was the M.....and then another one.

m 'n c
07-27-2007, 09:03 AM
A lot of M offer I love but don't want to do them there.

I agree there are a lot of shopping sites over there that I would love to see here so I wouldn't be forced to shop over there. Some I think are exclusive deals :( and others I think are just hit or miss with what sites they will sign up with. I'm going to keep giving suggetions though in hopes we can get them here.:sunshine:

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm hoping that we can all make SR so big, that we will be able to get ALL the offers here, since we already all know that SR is THE place to be!!;)