PDA

View Full Version : Rides for Pregnancy

kimntrent
07-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Okay guys I know there is a Dis thread on what rides to not ride while you are pg. But I can't find it for my life. Can anyone help me here?

Kim
________
Portable vapourizers (http://vaporizers.net)

MrsWonka
07-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I went to DL when I was 7 weeks and my doctor told me there wasn't a ride there that would hurt the baby. I did however shy away from TOT and Space Mountain due to motion sickness that was heighted by the morning sickness. I would however, ask your own Dr. before making any decisions. BTW, I am now 35 weeks and other than a huge baby boy, there are no issues with the pregnancy. Good Luck to you.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
They tell you not to ride the safari at AK but I almost cried. I was 6 months along with my second and pretty big. The guy at the ride told me it wasn't any worse than a bumpy car and I could do it if I wanted. So I did. LOL!

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
I have heard to skip the safari even if they tell you the front isn't too bad. I would think the Teacups might upset you if you are having morning sickness. Snow White and Pooh are a little bumpy as is that primeval whirl in animal kingdom. Not sure if I'd do RnR. I'll try to search on the dis. I have been having luck lately using that darn search feature.