PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

MooseBrains
10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
We are going back, yet again, to Disney in early May. I am taking my dear mother to see flower and garden. I have also invited my brother and my sister along with their families. I didn't offer for them to stay at my DVC. I don't have the points nor do I want to be that close to them for such a time.

I really am not excited at all since we just got back but it had to be booked. I can always cancel.

mia214jia
10-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Id say YEA! But I think I'll pass and say TRY to enjoy yourself ? :hugs:

catnapfan
10-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Have you gone during Flower & Garden festival in the past? It is just beautiful!

m 'n c
10-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Wow what an attitude to have. I think I'd just wait and not book now rather than waste alot of money on a vacation you really don't want to take and be miserable the whole time.

Magical JenK
10-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I really am not excited at all since we just got back but it had to be booked. I can always cancel.

:( This is not very magical! I'd be jumping up & down & bouncing off walls if I HAD to book another trip!! :rotfl::mickey::minnie: Then I'd not only HAVE to go back, I'd HAVE to start planning again!! :love: Love doing that!

For what it's worth I DID book bounceback while we were there last week & I'm THRILLED to be going back!

linanglab
10-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh man! What I would DO to be able to go to WDW again! I absolutely love planning trips! That is ALMOST as fun as the trip itself! Sorry you are not excited about it. I would be jumping for joy!

MooseBrains
10-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Friends,

I just can't explain it. I know it is not magical and I should be exicited. I guess that is really what I wonder. I should be thrilled. I think I am just exhausted from Disney and our last trip. It is so hard to even think about a new trip within 7 months. We have been ALOT to Disney and I am still finishing up things from our last trip like the photopass.

So far I have BCV booked for 5 days and the AKL for the next 3. I can't wait to see little boy swim in Stormalong bay pool and play at the beach! Ok, I guess there are things to be excited about. I am so happy to take my Mom. She is great and starting to show her age. I want to show her why Disney is so special to our family and share it with her while she can truly enjoy the trip. I barely remember her taking us there when we children. We stayed at the poly way back when.

Jen, Congrats on the bounceback! We have been 3 times in row during Sept, MNSSHP and just thought to get into a new time period and a different experience.

schaery
10-09-2008, 11:48 PM
:( This is not very magical! I'd be jumping up & down & bouncing off walls if I HAD to book another trip!! :rotfl::mickey::minnie: Then I'd not only HAVE to go back, I'd HAVE to start planning again!! :love: Love doing that!

For what it's worth I DID book bounceback while we were there last week & I'm THRILLED to be going back!

What kind of bounceback program did you have?

Magical JenK
10-10-2008, 09:00 AM
What kind of bounceback program did you have?

Free dining!! :sunshine::p:clap:

Pooh's Pal
10-10-2008, 10:31 AM

When are you going in 2009? I have friends that went 9/15-9/23 2008, but booked the Bounceback for 10/1-10/8 2009. I did not realize you could extend that Bounceback/Free dining into October...nice

Magical JenK
10-10-2008, 10:40 AM
When are you going in 2009? I have friends that went 9/15-9/23 2008, but booked the Bounceback for 10/1-10/8 2009. I did not realize you could extend that Bounceback/Free dining into October...nice

We're going Sept 8th-18th, staying at POFQ!! Yay!! We LOVE POFQ! Glad to be going back to our fave resort!

I think the BB was available to those staying onsite through Oct 24th & good for dates next year 08/23-10/04. So yeah, it goes a little into Oct next year! I'm excited to have it all done & no stress about getting free dining or not! Now, I just have to keep my eyes peeled to see if any AP discounts will be better, but I doubt it!

schaery
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM

You stink!