PDA

View Full Version : LOL I have to share this with you all...

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
I purchased tickets to Disneyland Ca.'s Halloween party, I've always wanted to go, and this year was the year I was determined to go...Anyway...I had been telling my Hubby that me and him HAD to dress up with the kids(( Meanwhile I already had costumes picked out for us in the back of my mind!lol)). Well today I got an email saying that they had a special on Disney Costumes, and I stacked a 15% off coupon that I got in the mail, and YAY GUESS who were going as......

DONALD and DAISY DUCK!!! LMAO!! I cant wait to see my Hubby in this costume!! LMAO:rotfl:

Hedy
07-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Aww. Were you the DISer with the Little Jojo in her sig?

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 03:39 PM
LoL Yeah thats me!!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 03:39 PM
This year I think she's gonna be Minnie or Cindy...Not our SR Cindy but Cinderella.:p

Kycha
07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I personally think that dressing up as our SR Cindy would be way cooler!!

dreamer13079
07-27-2007, 09:54 AM
I love the Donald and Daisy costumes! I am always so impressed with the quality of the costumes from the Disney Store. Your husband is lucky to have gotten Donald. I got my husband the Maggie costume (cow from Home on the Range) one year because it was on clearance. :) It was a step up from the previous year where I had the grand idea of him being the beauty queen and me being the runner up. :) Thank God my husband has a sense of humor!

The Cheshire Cat
07-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Oh what a scream! Take pictures!!!!! I want to see!

Kycha
07-27-2007, 12:38 PM
I love the Donald and Daisy costumes! I am always so impressed with the quality of the costumes from the Disney Store. Your husband is lucky to have gotten Donald. I got my husband the Maggie costume (cow from Home on the Range) one year because it was on clearance. :) It was a step up from the previous year where I had the grand idea of him being the beauty queen and me being the runner up. :) Thank God my husband has a sense of humor!

:rotfl: That reminds me of the year DH dressed up as Linda Tripp and I was Monica Lewinsky. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince him to shave his legs. But he's got a great pair of legs. Looked great in the thigh high stockings.:sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
07-27-2007, 01:05 PM
:rotfl: LOL You girls are crazy!!:rotfl:

nurseminnie76
07-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Sounds fun -- you'll have to show us pictures.