PDA

View Full Version : DH needed clothes so.....

Alice28
10-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I just did some shopping via SR! $210 between Kohl's, Lands End and Shoebuy. I will be happy to see the credits, as I haven't done much shopping lately. Plus I spent $35 at BN.com (although I paid with GC- not sure if that will work), a budget rental and a dollar rental. I think I should get about a $16-18 bump when everything credits. :clap:

Now, to save up money to buy about 3-4 Wii games and a DS game or two for Christmas gifts. Come on good deals at Toys R Us or Best Buy!!!!

wilsonfamily4
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
that's great! Always so much fun to see those credits start to roll in.

Then their is selfish Dee who says O, no I don't want to lose my place in the top 10! Please no more shopping. :):rotfl:

m 'n c
10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Oooh the Toys R Us game sale should be coming soon. I think it was buy 2 get 1 free last year. I am anxiously awaiting it as both my parents/brother got a Wii for Christmas and Mike and I are getting one. :)

Hedy
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I just did some shopping via SR! $210 between Kohl's, Lands End and Shoebuy. I will be happy to see the credits, as I haven't done much shopping lately. Plus I spent $35 at BN.com (although I paid with GC- not sure if that will work), a budget rental and a dollar rental. I think I should get about a $16-18 bump when everything credits. :clap:

Now, to save up money to buy about 3-4 Wii games and a DS game or two for Christmas gifts. Come on good deals at Toys R Us or Best Buy!!!!

I got credit with a B&N gc.

Blessing and Miracle
10-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Nice shopping. I need to buy some stuff too.:p Trying to wait until everything gets cleaned up around here before I start Christmas shopping!:p