PDA

View Full Version : Can any of you reccomend a Show...

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 06:11 PM
:confused: For Me and my Dh to see in Vegas? We really want to catch a show, and cant make up our minds. I dont care if it's something small or something big. Any Show recommendations....:confused: Thanks!
Veronica

coastalgirl
07-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Isn't the a Cirque show there??
Or maybe that one with all the nude show girls!:rotfl:

llgray16
07-26-2007, 06:38 PM

There are at least 5 Cirque shows now! A friend just saw "Love", the newest Cirque show about the Beatles, and he said it was fantastic!!! I highly recommend Blue Man Group! Others that I have heard are good (but haven't seen myself) are Spamalot at Wynn and Danny Gans at the Mirage. As for a cheaper, afternoon show, Mac King at Harrah's is great! You can find coupons for this when you are in Vegas in different coupon books.

There is a ticket office near the big Coca-Cola bottle on the Strip that offers same day tickets at 50% off. Not usually the biggest of the big shows but some really good shows as well.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 06:38 PM

Theres a few...Cant decide on which one..Right now ticketmaster has $50 tickets to a few of them, (the rest sold out already) but I dont know which to choose. LOL

As for the Nudy girls ones.....Well...Im sure my Dh would really love that, but I dunno....LOL

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 07:26 PM
I really liked Blue Man Group. That would be my recommendation as well.

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh I love Blue Man Group. I saw them off broadway and they were fabulous. They were very exciting. Not like sitting there just watching a show!

m4travels
07-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Into musicals? Try Mama Mia (ABBA) or Phantom. I'm not sure if Spamalot has opened yet, but that would be fun as well (though quite silly, too!)

Michael

3dog2kidmom
07-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Into musicals? Try Mama Mia (ABBA) or Phantom. I'm not sure if Spamalot has opened yet, but that would be fun as well (though quite silly, too!)

Michael

Oh I LOVED Mama Mia and Phantom too!

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 08:07 PM
I liked Mamma Mia more and SunshineGuy liked Spamalot more. But I would say that I liked Spamalot more than he liked Mamma Mia.

did that make any sense? LOL!

Anyone for Tony and Tina's Wedding? That's what we are looking at for February.