PDA

View Full Version : wallet

marcymajor
10-10-2008, 06:25 PM
i'm looking to buy my dh a nice wallet for christmas and i was wondering if anyone here at sr would know which merchant would be the best one to use -good prices and maybe no shipping charges. any ideas or suggestions?

mia214jia
10-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Ebags has good sales!

Blessing and Miracle
10-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I bought a new one for DS28 last year at Shoebuy! It was really nice and reasonably priced. :)

mirandag819
10-11-2008, 07:42 AM
i'm looking to buy my dh a nice wallet for christmas and i was wondering if anyone here at sr would know which merchant would be the best one to use -good prices and maybe no shipping charges. any ideas or suggestions?

Overstock.com often has nice wallets, but their inventory changes a lot and they have like $1 shipping.

Sunni
10-11-2008, 09:15 AM
I have to agree with Lisa. I bought a wallet aslo for my SIL as a gift. I loved it.
Have fun shopping.........I love shopping. Let us know what you found.

I bought a new one for DS28 last year at Shoebuy! It was really nice and reasonably priced. :)

mdapiggy
10-11-2008, 09:18 AM
I got mine at Shoebuy and this weekend they have a 20% of coupon on the site. They have a lot of choices in various prices.

SunshineGuy
10-11-2008, 11:23 AM

do a product search in SR for wallet. i just did it and several different sites came back (above what others have already mentioned).

marcymajor
10-11-2008, 12:37 PM
:thanks: everybody for your suggestions. i will check into all of them and let you know what i finally picked out. have a great day all.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
10-12-2008, 11:10 AM
I got mine at Shoebuy and this weekend they have a 20% of coupon on the site. They have a lot of choices in various prices.

I shopped here as well yesterday and found a nice one for my DH for Christmas.

Love those extra sale days! :love:

marcymajor
10-13-2008, 02:39 PM
hey guys - i took your advice and found this real cool black leather wallet (men's royce leather bifold wallet) for dh at shoebuy and with the 20% off i only paid $35.16 instead of $43.95. they also take paypal which is great so i didn't have to use a credit card - another definite plus (one less bill to pay). :thanks: for all your suggestions - they really helped a lot in making my decision. have a wonderful monday.:sunshine: