ligrumpygirl
10-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Angie,

The Engrave It link is not working.

missangie
10-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Angie,

The Engrave It link is not working.

Thanks for the head's up. I've tried fixing it with no luck. I've pulled it for now.

missangie
10-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Let's talk about the contest here! Most comments, issues, etc. here. Leave the contest thread for official entries only.

sammielynn
10-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Missangie you are a very busy lady today! You need a raise.

JillyFish
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I'd love to see a Space Bags review. Anybody going to do one????

sselig2000
10-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Somewhat hesitant to even ask, someone seems always to take things wrong, and I don't want to start an argument. That being said, I just wanted to double check two things, 1st, if I ordered two of the same item, do I get to post twice? Also, what if we just ordered an as seen on tv item in the last few days, does it count?

SunshineGirl
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Somewhat hesitant to even ask, someone seems always to take things wrong, and I don't want to start an argument. That being said, I just wanted to double check two things, 1st, if I ordered two of the same item, do I get to post twice? Also, what if we just ordered an as seen on tv item in the last few days, does it count?

Good questions. :)

1) In the case of offers, our system is only set up to give credits once. However, because it is a shopping offer, if you wanted to do it twice just because you wanted to make another purchase, it would be okay to do that.

2) I don't know what the exact time of Angie's post was, but that would be the contest starting time.

Hope that helps!

sselig2000
10-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Thank you Tricia - Just to verify, I actually meant, that I had ordered two sets of the blendy pens, and wondered if I got credit whether that counted as two contest entries?
However, For future reference, do you mean that If I wanted to redo an as seen on tv offer because I wanted more of the item later, that I could do that and receive credit?

jenvance
10-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Do we have the pasta express?

missangie
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Thank you Tricia - Just to verify, I actually meant, that I had ordered two sets of the blendy pens, and wondered if I got credit whether that counted as two contest entries?
However, For future reference, do you mean that If I wanted to redo an as seen on tv offer because I wanted more of the item later, that I could do that and receive credit?

1. There is one entry per purchase. So, even though you ordered more than one set of blendy pens, it was all on the same order. That would be one entry for this particular contest.

2. I understand Tricia to mean that these As Seen on TV offers could be done a second time unlike regular offers.

3. Just to confirm, the contest started officially as of the time of my first post. All entries need to be after that.

I hope that helps! Thanks for asking. Sometimes I need help with all the details. :sunshine:

Thanks too for trying the Blendy Pen offer! I hope they are a hit at your house like they are at mine.

missangie
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Do we have the pasta express?

I'll check for you!

jenvance
10-14-2008, 08:18 AM
I'll check for you!

Thanks, that is one I really want. I hope that is the right name for it. It is the pasta maker that cooks pasta in the microwave.

sammielynn
10-14-2008, 12:06 PM
I only see four entries in the contest. Not buying anything?

missangie
10-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks, that is one I really want. I hope that is the right name for it. It is the pasta maker that cooks pasta in the microwave.

I'm sorry to have taken so long--but I didn't forget about you. We do not have the Pasta Express available right now. I will certainly see what we can do to get it.

jenvance
10-15-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry to have taken so long--but I didn't forget about you. We do not have the Pasta Express available right now. I will certainly see what we can do to get it.

No problem, I will hold off buying it to wait and buy it through here, just let me know :love:

pbhall13
10-15-2008, 08:25 AM
well I ordered the space bags yesterday so I am anxiously awaiting some credit and the bags!!

sammielynn
10-15-2008, 10:23 AM
well I ordered the space bags yesterday so I am anxiously awaiting some credit and the bags!!

You are not alone, this is being looked into.

missangie
10-15-2008, 11:12 AM
You are not alone, this is being looked into.

I pulled it until we can make sure it is crediting for you.

pbhall13
10-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks for your help Angie! Fingers crossed they come thru

sammielynn
10-15-2008, 01:09 PM

Thanks!

kimntrent
10-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Heads up guys the Green Bags comes back as a credit hold. Not sure if it is suppose to but it does for all those looking at instant credits.

amarazas
10-15-2008, 03:37 PM
No problem, I will hold off buying it to wait and buy it through here, just let me know :love:

I keep seeing it on TV, and Samme keeps asking when we are getting it. I told her I'm holding off until SR gets it! hehe... Great minds think alike!:rotfl:

amarazas
10-15-2008, 03:39 PM

I was wondering where Space Bags got to, I was thinking of getting those too! I hope they come back.

missangie
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Heads up guys the Green Bags comes back as a credit hold. Not sure if it is suppose to but it does for all those looking at instant credits.

I verified the credit. You can go ahead and use it as a contest entry if you haven't already!

missangie
10-15-2008, 03:49 PM

It's one of the oldies but goodies that just didn't get switched over when we started working with our super awesome new network. I am checking with Tricia to make sure it is okay to change it. I didn't want to make any changes that might mess up your pending credit.

marcymajor
10-15-2008, 05:48 PM
i just ordered the flat fold colander and i was wondering how long it will take for that to hopefully credit to my account?:sunshine:

sselig2000
10-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Only took my collander about a half hour to credit.

marcymajor
10-15-2008, 08:50 PM
:thanks: for answering my question so quickly.:sunshine:

missangie
10-15-2008, 09:35 PM
It's one of the oldies but goodies that just didn't get switched over when we started working with our super awesome new network. I am checking with Tricia to make sure it is okay to change it. I didn't want to make any changes that might mess up your pending credit.

I was wrong, these actually should be on a delay. We often times hold credits on offers that require a purchase as these networks will take the credits back if we have product returns or if they suspect fraud. I wasn't thinking about that when I reviewed each offer as I added them. The Green Bags are one of our Oldies but Goodies offers and would have been programmed properly.

We are seeing lots of credits come in!

Anyone who completes one of these offers will still get a contest entry even if it shows as pending!

Thanks Kim for bringing that to my attention!

Pooh's Pal
10-15-2008, 09:54 PM

I just did this one....wonder how fast it will credit/hold?

3darlings
10-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Has anyone gotten credit for Grease Bullet? I put an order in yesterday and it hasn't credited yet. I got the confirmation email so I know the order went thru. The other offers I did credited quickly so I thought it was odd that this one didn't. So I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with this one.

marcymajor
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
i did the stick up bulbs over 45 minutes ago and no credit. what's up with that?:confused: when i did the colander offer yesterday it credited in about 20 minutes. did i do something wrong or am i sol?:(

marcymajor
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
i just got the $4.:party:

MrsWonka
10-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen credit for the Space Bags yet?

missangie
10-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen credit for the Space Bags yet?

I'm still working on it, and I'm hopeful! I'm trying to resolve those that have been brought to my attention before the SR Cruise this week.

MrsWonka
10-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Should we fill out a TT this early if we are waiting on Space Bag credit so you know who you are looking for? TIA.