PDA

View Full Version : TT for Vista???

linanglab
07-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Tricia, should I do a TT for the Visa t shirt offer? It is still only 3 days after i have done it. But I was told that they credit within a few hours, usually. I did it the day before yesterday.

I probably should have waited a couple of more days to ask this question, but I am getting frustrated with some of the offers not crediting.....not on your end, but on the ones who are giving the offers to begin with....

Angela

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think we can file disputes on these because they are more like a freebie. :( I wonder why in the world it didn't credit? We did REALLY well with those.

linanglab
07-27-2007, 03:42 PM
It is probably because it is me....I have been having a streak of bad luck with offers. I used a cleaner today to see if that would help....I could have used that $4.00 to push me a bit toward SM. I will have to go back and look at some more offers....Thanks!

Angela

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Have you downloaded anything through any other rewards sites? Like GameVance or the Coupon toolbar?

Kycha
07-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Maybe ebates too? I had a heck of a time getting rid of them. I thought I had uninstalled their program. But, everytime I tried to do an offer over here, I would be redirected to an ebates link. I was finally able to uninstall that feature and even managed to get the Vista t shirt offer to credit.

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Maybe ebates too? I had a heck of a time getting rid of them. I thought I had uninstalled their program. But, everytime I tried to do an offer over here, I would be redirected to an ebates link.

That's exactly why they have been sued and why some of the big name merchants won't work with them anymore.

linanglab
07-27-2007, 04:52 PM
I do not usually download anything. I don't remember downloading ANYTHING....Maybe I will go back and check. DH could have done something that I do not know about...

Angela

Kycha
07-27-2007, 06:05 PM
That's exactly why they have been sued and why some of the big name merchants won't work with them anymore.
I had no idea about that. Thanks for the info.