PDA

View Full Version : My eyes look so different

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 08:02 AM
I really didn't notice till today, but under my eyes, the skin is actually laying flat and taunt and looks so much better. I've been using the stripeptin PE for about 3 weeks now, actually, since the Summit. It is really working. I use it all around my eyes, once a day (I know they say 2) and I can see an amazing difference. i love this stuff. Its a little pricey, but one container will probably last me all year, you dont use much at all. You can get this from NSL and right now,its on sale, but really, this is great. I am so excited. Got my diet pill, my eye cream, my DWTS workout DVD and leisa maries awesome clothes......watch out Vegas, here I come.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 08:27 AM
I've been using the Stripeptin now for about 4 days. I'm anxious to see what it's like in a few weeks!

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Actually Tricia, I was going to take a pic this morning and send it to you, but Icouldn't figure out how the new digital camera works. You know me and cameras.

disney_girl
07-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Ohh... can't wait to hear more reviews! Does it work for under eye circles too?

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Ohh... can't wait to hear more reviews! Does it work for under eye circles too?

Yes, the particular one that I am using is for that. Since I don't get much sleep, this is a big help to me. Ya, my boss works to me hard, you guessed it.

arob414
07-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Does it work on droopy eyes? That is my biggest problem. Of course, if I would lay off the salt, that would help, too. And, where do you get this/

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe it's available from Nutritional Science Laboratories, one of the Christmas in July stores. :)

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 12:18 PM
They also have a stretch mark cream that is next on my list. I wasn't going to bother because nothing seems to help. But if the eye stuff is working, maybe the stretch mark stuff will as well?

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Does it work on droopy eyes? That is my biggest problem. Of course, if I would lay off the salt, that would help, too. And, where do you get this/

Funny you say that, about 14 years ago I lost most of my eye sight, because of that I developed droopy eye lids and watery eyes. The drs weren't sure if it would ever be better, so I tried a bunch of products. There was one from Avon that I liked, but it was 35.00 and lasted about a month. I am now using this, and I have to say, my eyes look fuller. I love this stuff.

disney_girl
07-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Sounds like a good endorsement! And the coupon and kickback are extra nice!

speechteachri
07-28-2007, 03:07 PM
OOOOO, I'm sooo tempted. I keep looking back at the undereye circle formula, and the bags under the eyes formula. I'd love to do this, but I am still so skeptical. I hate to spend that amount of money on one product....what to do, what to do???...

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 03:47 PM
OOOOO, I'm sooo tempted. I keep looking back at the undereye circle formula, and the bags under the eyes formula. I'd love to do this, but I am still so skeptical. I hate to spend that amount of money on one product....what to do, what to do???...

I guess if ever with the coupon and cashback, this is as good as any time to buy it. if it works for you as well as for me, you'll be happy...and remember, I'm alot older. I am going to try to get jeff to get a pic of my eyes to show you guys.

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Ok, I put a pic up thinking that you would be able to see my eyes and how much better they look, but instead, it looks like a mug shot.....:(

arob414
07-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok, I put a pic up thinking that you would be able to see my eyes and how much better they look, but instead, it looks like a mug shot.....:(

No, you look great! I am thinking based on Tricia's age, we must be close to the same age. You look great. More like her sister than her mom.:sunshine:

coastalgirl
07-28-2007, 10:20 PM
I was thinking the same thing! WoW you look great, eye cream or not!

Lydia

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 10:29 PM

Why the heck didn't you smile for the camera? LOL! Just post the picture here in the thread (or give it to me and I will add it). I can't see your eyes.

MamaO
07-28-2007, 11:52 PM
I guess if ever with the coupon and cashback, this is as good as any time to buy it. if it works for you as well as for me, you'll be happy...and remember, I'm alot older. I am going to try to get jeff to get a pic of my eyes to show you guys.

You sold me - I just ordered mine. Thanks for the tip - there's so much of this stuff out there that it's hard to know what to try - I always feel better spending the money when someone else has had a good experience.

Anna
07-29-2007, 02:57 AM
I'm gonna have to check this stuff out! You guys sold me! LOL:)

speechteachri
07-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Ok, Cindy, so you said you used the formula for undereye circles??

I am undecided which formula to buy. My main problem is bags and puffiness, but I do have a little discoloration. Does the formula you use help with the puffiness too. Just wondering because with the SR coupon, the price of both comes out to about the same.

I'm still undecided. BTW, I think you look cute!

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm using the PE, and I think with it elimiating puffiness, thats why its eliminating those fine lines and making the skin tighter. All I know is that I use it once a day, didn't know you were to use it twice, but now I will. If I've had these results in 3 weeks in just once a day, can't wait to see what it does using twice a day. I really am thrilled, I hope it works as well for you guys too. Buying this stuff always makes me jittery cause you spend a lot of money and sometimes don't get results. I don't know if they have a money back guarantee on this like they do the diet pill (which I also bought and start on monday).

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 01:26 PM
I've been using the FL for the little lines I am starting to get just below my left eye in particular.

I think I am actually going to order the stretch mark cream. I was just reading some other mommy boards about it some of them have said it is terrific. I figiure I had better do it now with the coupons that we have. Just in case we don't have the coupons later. I noticed that our current exclusive is better than the other coupon site (that I won't name!!) that I ended up at when I was doing a google search on the product.

speechteachri
07-29-2007, 08:16 PM
OK, I went ahead and ordered. Since the stuff comes with a guarantee, I figure the most I'll be out is the shipping back to the company minus the $5 SR credit if I really don't like it. I'm hopeful though, the bags have gotten bigger in the past couple of years, and as I am getting ready to turn the dreaded 39 (last year before my 40's, that's scary to me), I figure it's worth a shot.:)

wilsonfamily4
07-29-2007, 08:36 PM
hmmm, maybe I will get some for stretch marks. But does it really work for marks that are years old? But if it did!! I would pay a lot for that.

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 08:38 PM
OK, I went ahead and ordered. Since the stuff comes with a guarantee, I figure the most I'll be out is the shipping back to the company minus the $5 SR credit if I really don't like it. I'm hopeful though, the bags have gotten bigger in the past couple of years, and as I am getting ready to turn the dreaded 39 (last year before my 40's, that's scary to me), I figure it's worth a shot.:)

Oh, go ahead, rub it in, a whopping 39 :(

sammielynn
07-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Wish I was looking at 40 again...........

sunshinecindy
07-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Boy, I hear ya. :p

arob414
07-29-2007, 08:59 PM
I was pg at 40. That baby is who gave me the bags and dark circles under my eyes.:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 09:25 PM
hmmm, maybe I will get some for stretch marks. But does it really work for marks that are years old? But if it did!! I would pay a lot for that.

I'll let you know. LOL! My first 9.5 pound baby and all of the french fries with cheese that she made me eat while I was incubating her left me with so many stretch marks that my kids say I have "wrinkles" on my stomach. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

speechteachri
07-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Oh, go ahead, rub it in, a whopping 39 :(

Cindy...you don't look a day over 27!!!!!!!:sunshine2:

speechteachri
08-01-2007, 12:42 PM
OK, I have a question...did all of you who ordered from this company get a confirmation e-mail from them. I ordered on the 29th, and have not heard anything from them. I'm just hoping that everything went through, because now I really want the eye cream, and I want the credit!!

nurseminnie76
08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
I didn't order the creams, but I did order the diet pills from the same website yesterday. I received a confirmation email very quickly.

HTH :)

Iteach
08-01-2007, 01:51 PM
I just ordered the Stripeptin PE. Hope I love it and that it works! Thanks for all the posts recommending it!

Anne
08-01-2007, 02:28 PM
My first 9.5 pound baby and all of the french fries with cheese that she made me eat while I was incubating her left me with so many stretch marks that my kids say I have "wrinkles" on my stomach.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Try it with an 11 pound baby. My stomach is not pretty even after 6 years.

She came out a toddler. :rotfl:

MamaO
08-01-2007, 09:22 PM
OK, I have a question...did all of you who ordered from this company get a confirmation e-mail from them. I ordered on the 29th, and have not heard anything from them. I'm just hoping that everything went through, because now I really want the eye cream, and I want the credit!!

I ordered on the 28th and never got a confirmation - but my cc has been charged.

arob414
08-01-2007, 10:06 PM
I didn't order the creams, but I did order the diet pills from the same website yesterday. I received a confirmation email very quickly.

HTH :)

I am going to watching for you and Cindy to post how well these worked. I may try them,too.

speechteachri
08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Tricia, have you seen anything for my order from NSL yet?? I'm getting a little nervous on this, because I still haven't received an e-mail from them about my order. My credit card was charged for the purchase though. Has anyone else gotten the SR credit on this yet (besides Cindy).=)

MamaO
08-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Tricia, have you seen anything for my order from NSL yet?? I'm getting a little nervous on this, because I still haven't received an e-mail from them about my order. My credit card was charged for the purchase though. Has anyone else gotten the SR credit on this yet (besides Cindy).=)

Tricia, I'm in the same situation. No confirmation but a charge on my credit card.

Iteach
08-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I ordered the cream on Wed. and got an email confirmation the same day confirming the order. The email also said it had shipping fedex with a tracking number. Hope everyone gets their cream!

SunshineGirl
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I had 3 sales come through for today. Cindy is in close communication with their affiliate manager. So if any of you do NOT get the product or the credit, I'm sure that she can talk to her. I just left a message for Cindy about it.

sunshinecindy
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
I ordered on the 28th and never got a confirmation - but my cc has been charged.

Did you get your SR credits yet?

sunshinecindy
08-02-2007, 09:42 PM

Did you get any credit yet......

Anyone who ordered and has not got credit yet, PM me. thanks.

MamaO
08-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Did you get your SR credits yet?

No, nothing in my account history yet - it should be $5.00, right?

speechteachri
08-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Well I got my product delivered today...still no SR credit.

sunshinecindy
08-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Has anyone else other than Jeanne or Leslie not received their credit. If so, PM me with the date, product and your name and I will have Melissa track it down.

MamaO
08-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Well I got my product delivered today...still no SR credit.

I got mine too.

pbhall13
08-05-2007, 11:19 PM
okay tell me................how is the diet pill? has anyone tried it yet for enough time that 'it' (whatever 'it' is) kicks in? Have you noticed a difference. I am on the fence about this one but would love to hear either way what people think about the product.

thanks, pamela

sunshinecindy
08-06-2007, 12:11 PM
okay tell me................how is the diet pill? has anyone tried it yet for enough time that 'it' (whatever 'it' is) kicks in? Have you noticed a difference. I am on the fence about this one but would love to hear either way what people think about the product.

thanks, pamela

I have been on the diet pill for a week now, I have lost some weight, it has not had any real side effects and definatley curbs my appetite. i only take 2 in the morning, not the one at night like suggested, seem to forget that one.

pbhall13
08-06-2007, 12:57 PM
thanks cindy.............I am still on the fence for this one, but it is cheaper than jenny craig and worth a try

I'll let you know if I buy it and how it works.

Pamela

sunshinecindy
08-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Has everyone been using the stripeptin, any results. I am thrilled with mine. Let us know what you think. Also, the hoodia pills seem to be doing well. Anyone else try those yet?

Iteach
08-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I have been using the stripeptin for over 3 weeks now. I thought I was seeing a positive difference before I started back to school this week. They have been long days with not much sleep and 4 people told me during the week how tired I looked. I did notice that as the week went on my eyes did not look as good, and I am using it morning and night, so I am a little disappointed.:( I do not have dark circles, just puffy. Is that what you use if for Cindy?

sunshinecindy
08-26-2007, 02:07 PM
I have been using the stripeptin for over 3 weeks now. I thought I was seeing a positive difference before I started back to school this week. They have been long days with not much sleep and 4 people told me during the week how tired I looked. I did notice that as the week went on my eyes did not look as good, and I am using it morning and night, so I am a little disappointed.:( I do not have dark circles, just puffy. Is that what you use if for Cindy?

Actually, I used it for some darkness and wrinkling, but the darkness is completely gone and the lines are very very thin now. I never had any puffiness. Maybe you just need to get more sleep...i don't think any eye cream can cover that look up.

Iteach
08-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Actually, I used it for some darkness and wrinkling, but the darkness is completely gone and the lines are very very thin now. I never had any puffiness. Maybe you just need to get more sleep...i don't think any eye cream can cover that look up.

Yup, you're right, more sleep, that would be so nice! I do have some wrinkling too. I'll have to look at that! So glad your eyes look better!:)

speechteachri
08-26-2007, 04:45 PM
I have been using mine for several weeks now. Usually twice a week, sometimes only once. I got the one for puffiness, and I have not noticed any difference at all. :( I am really disappointed with it so far. I am going to give it another week or so, but for that price I had expected better results. I hate to have to return the rest of the product, but it did come with a money back guarantee. For the price of the product, I am not going to keep it if I don't start seeing some results soon.