PDA

View Full Version : two forum accounts...

lenzs4
07-28-2007, 09:43 AM
I would like to have the forum open on two different computers at the same time (more than one person wants to play the games and only I can use my computer - I am tired of it crashing due to the junk my kids and DH download) anyway, I opened a second account but got a message that I can only have one account. Is it possible to have two accounts on the forums (not on sunshine rewards, I know that is not allowed) one for me, and one for DH?

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Right now we are only allowing one account per SR account. That keeps it fair in terms of our games and everything. But we can think about how it would work to allow people to have more than one forum account. What does everyone think about that? Pros/Cons?

mum4jenn
07-28-2007, 12:11 PM
If it can be done that would be great. My dd loves to play the games but she usually wants to play when I am trying to do the surveys and such.

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Can that be a perk that would be allowed only for premium game members? My concern is that adding extra accounts for each member for the use of playing games could bog down the server and also cause issues with the free games having problems. I think that if someone is serious enough about the games to pay the premium price so that the server and games can be upgraded and the tech support can be had to maintain those games then I don't see a problem. I don't however think that it is a good idea to allow everyone to have more than one account on the forum for the use of playing games.

tommygirl79
07-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Can that be a perk that would be allowed only for premium game members? My concern is that adding extra accounts for each member for the use of playing games could bog down the server and also cause issues with the free games having problems. I think that if someone is serious enough about the games to pay the premium price so that the server and games can be upgraded and the tech support can be had to maintain those games then I don't see a problem. I don't however think that it is a good idea to allow everyone to have more than one account on the forum for the use of playing games.

Good idea!

sunshinecindy
07-28-2007, 07:00 PM

Yea janet, thats a great idea. That way the money paid for the premium can go to upgrading the server.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-28-2007, 09:30 PM

I think this makes the most sense. I think it might not be a good idea at all to allow people to have access to the forums for just games, because it's the same as us not allowing people who dont post often to play the games at all. :confused: