PDA

View Full Version : Dang, that was fast!!

m4travels
07-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Just got my Landry certificates today from the cash out on Wednesday!

Thanks SR!!!!:cooldance:

Alice28
07-28-2007, 03:17 PM
that's awesome!

I think in a little bit I am going to make a wish list of what to spend my Disney gift cards on when DH and I are in DL.

Pins....a nice dinner.....surprises for the kids....oo---a CHURRO! :cooldance:

wilsonfamily4
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
A Churro! Yummy. I wanted to get one last time we were there but the place I tried did not take Disney gift cards or dollars and at the time that was what I was carrying! Next time we go I will carry real money. I am still devastated I did not get one!

I also got my Wendys gift card today! WAY FAST. Thanks Tricia

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 06:10 PM
That "thank you" goes to Cindy. :)

I LOOOOOVE Churros. It's probably my favorite food in all of WDW. I've actually decided to have TWO in October to make up for not having one in so long!! :pig:

wilsonfamily4
07-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Then THANK YOU Cindy!

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 07:54 PM
WOW! I'm definitly going to start heading to the post office on MOnday... :)

m4travels
07-29-2007, 09:30 AM
That "thank you" goes to Cindy. :)

I missed this yesterday! Thanks, Cindy!!

bartleby1
07-29-2007, 09:55 AM
Just got my Landry certificates today from the cash out on Wednesday!

Thanks SR!!!!:cooldance:

That is fast! I'll start anxiously checking my mail, lol!

We're leaving on the 11th for vacation so I'm wrapping up last minute details. I'm waiting and hoping the my SR cashouts arrive (one from the special and one from two days later), as well as three other program's cashouts. I'm also waiting for my dd's sneakers from shoebuy, sticker books for the kids for the car ride from amazon, and batteries from batteries.com. I hope it will be a busy week for my mailman and that everything arrives in time! It is very stressful waiting for it all!

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 08:53 AM
oooh maybe mine will come today!

(I'm also expecting my order of 100 trader pins too and a Si & Am shirt - today and tomorrow look to be fabulous mail days!)

coastalgirl
07-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Thank you Cindy. I got one of my cards on Saturday also!! You are very on top of your job!!! Y'all talking about the churrros made me think of my little guy! He got a pretzel at the mall and told me it was not as good as the ones at disney world. He said he could not wait to get back and eat a pretzel!:rotfl:

Lydia

bartleby1
07-30-2007, 09:17 AM
He got a pretzel at the mall and told me it was not as good as the ones at disney world. He said he could not wait to get back and eat a pretzel!:rotfl:

Lydia

Everything tastes better at disney!:rotfl:

My DH recently bought Klondike bars for the kids. After tasting them, the kids agreed that they taste kind of like Mickey bars - but not as good, lol!

cglaura
07-30-2007, 01:41 PM
I received my Disney GCs today. Super fast, you guys are the best! And the cool holograph one's too!

3dog2kidmom
07-30-2007, 07:52 PM
I got my "stack" too -- thanks!!! And also my button (thanks, Cindy), and my free tee shirt from Vista Prints. It was a good mail day.

I :heart: :sunshine:

Wendi63
07-31-2007, 12:01 AM
I cashed out on Friday for two Wendy's gift cards and received them in the mail Today!!!! That was unbelievably fast!!! Thanks for the great rewards and awesome service!:sunshine: