PDA

View Full Version : Walmart gift card ?

lanny76
10-29-2008, 02:31 PM
I hope I'm not erring by asking this question here - I'll try to keep it general. Anyway, 15 days ago I ordered a WalMart gc - usually it is here a week or so later. I know that the SR family went on vacay but I did order it several days b4 that, so thot it would be sent out b4 then. So I am just wondering if something happened - if there is a delay with sending out some cards, or what. If I would need to fill out a TT to give further info or something please let me know! Thanks!
My DS 4's bday was a couple days ago and we're doing his bday celebration at my folks on Monday and there were still a couple things I wanted to get with the gc - but guess not by now. Oh well. (seems to be my trademark statement these days for a lot of things out of my control!)

SunshineGirl
10-29-2008, 02:33 PM
We always say to allow 2-4 weeks. If you don't get it at the 4 week mark, I would open up a trouble ticket.

lanny76
10-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Well, since my last several took only a week or so to arrive, this seemed like a departure from the usual pattern, so thot I would ask. But guess I'll just wait, tho I was counting on it for sooner. Thanks!

lanny76
11-09-2008, 04:35 PM
My card came a couple days ago, thanks!