PDA

View Full Version : Coupons.com

Hedy
07-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Goodness-why did it take so long to find this site? Coupon day is my favorite day of the week! :) I found THREE coupons I used at the grocery store today, plus another one I'll use when I get the nice and nephews back to school presents. :)
Thanks, SR Click!

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 09:37 PM
We actually have an affiliate program for them where we can get paid for people signing up and printing a coupon (WITHOUT downloading the toolbar). I didn't seem to me that we were getting a lot of credits for it. But I would be happy to try it again if people think it is worth it.

wilsonfamily4
07-28-2007, 09:37 PM
We actually have an affiliate program for them where we can get paid for people signing up and printing a coupon (WITHOUT downloading the toolbar). I didn't seem to me that we were getting a lot of credits for it. But I would be happy to try it again if people think it is worth it.

I would be interested. I do not want to download the toolbar BUT LOVE coupons.

lrsellars
07-28-2007, 09:47 PM
I love coupons too. We usually get several Sunday papers just for the coupons.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I just added this to the Free Stuff category. We'll give it a shot and see if it works! The worst thing that will happen is that you only get the coupons. LOL!

These are a manual credit that will probably take about 48 hours to show up.

kimntrent
07-29-2007, 01:41 PM
I signed up for it last time when we had it on with the toolbar and never got anything for it.

Kim
________
Effects Of Zoloft (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)