PDA

View Full Version : Surveys Not Returning to Sunshine Rewards

tarheelpat
10-31-2008, 02:47 PM
I got surprise extra survey credits for yesterday, and I'm trying to figure out whether I've done something wrong. I've been reading other threads and someone said not to do another survey if you get a thank you/congratulations page even if it doesn't take you back to SR. My experience has been no SR page = no credit, but I only did one survey that took me back to SR yesterday and I have three credits!

Surveys used to be so simple when you couldn't even try one if you'd done one. Can we get a clarification on this? I want to get proper credit for the surveys and I want to Sunshinre Rewards to get its credit, and I don't want either of us to get in trouble.

disney_girl
10-31-2008, 02:51 PM
I took one on the 29th that gave me a "congrats", but didn't take me back to SR. I stopped there- didn't take another survey. Today I received 2 credits date 10/30, so one must have been for the one from the 29th and one was for the 30th. So, I would guess at some point you took one and didn't get the credit the next day.

lanny76
10-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Don't know that I'll be much help, but my personal experience is that if I don't get SR congrats page, I don't get credit! If I DO get the SR page, I have gotten credit all the time the last few months, I know. I haven't gotten any extra credits for months, and have gotten quite a few surveys for which I got their congrats page w/out the SR congrats page - no credit. So I don't understand just why so many others seem to get extra credits; I sure don't get them!!

tarheelpat
10-31-2008, 04:29 PM
That's what I'm talking about lanny76. I don't expect to get credit when I don't get the SR page, so I do another one. Until the survey issues of the last couple weeks, I never got credit if it didn't go back to SR. I don't even know that that's where these are from -- I know some other people have gotten extras the past couple weeks.

askomsky
10-31-2008, 04:31 PM
That's what I'm talking about lanny76. I don't expect to get credit when I don't get the SR page, so I do another one. Until the survey issues of the last couple weeks, I never got credit if it didn't go back to SR. I don't even know that that's where these are from -- I know some other people have gotten extras the past couple weeks.

I'm with Lanny, if I don't get a SR page, I don't get credit. If I get one I get credit, no multiples etc. I wasn't one of the "lucky" ones who had multiple credits last week. I do however have an occasional one pop up here and there (as an extra) and to me that just means one of the ones I reported finally came back and gave me credit.

arob414
10-31-2008, 10:35 PM
I was very happily surprised to logon and see I had an extra credit, today. I had done one earlier in the wk that didn't take me back to SR, was tired and didn't try, again. The "extra" credit meant I hit the number 8 mark in surveys so I get a bonus. I was planning on trying to get one, tonight, after trick or treating but I am really glad that I can just go to bed.

piglet-for-me
11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
I think it was Monday & Tuesday of this week that I received double credit. I am with the others, if I get the SR page, I get credit. If not, I usually don't. I can't remember the last time I was waiting for a credit which didn't show up. As far as I know, I haven't done multiple surveys in one day either.

I'm with you - I certainly don't want to be the one to cause any problems. I'd much prefer to not get credit than to get doubles.