PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to October Big Boarders

m4travels
11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Congratulations to all who made it to the Big Board in October!

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Congratulations to all who made it to the Big Board in October!

And to you, Dude!

OhMari
11-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Congradulations to everyone. I tried really hard to get on. I made #15 this time. I made $97 for the month of October. I think that is the most I ever made in any given month.

fourfoxesinpa
11-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Yup, congrats all - I know for sure it was the first month that Dee made it :clap: (and only my second time - thanks $20 AmEx offer!). Now that I've figured out how to get DH's hotel stays to credit, I hope to see you "regulars" more often. :D

wilsonfamily4
11-01-2008, 11:51 AM
yep, I finally made the big board after more then 2 years at SR! It was hard work! But it feels so good. It is an addicting feeling but I don't think I can work that hard this month. Maybe in December. :) haha:rotfl:

tarheelpat
11-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Congratulalations to all of you! I dont' think I'll ever make the big board, but I'm really happy with October because I had my best month ever and finished #37!

athoods
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Job well done for you top tenners.:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Can I have my spot back?! Or anywhere in the top ten.:D

Congratulations to all of you! Warning: It can be addicting. LOL.

marcymajor
11-01-2008, 04:06 PM
in the 2 1/2 years i have been a member of sr this is the 2nd time i have been in the top 10. i was #6 in january of this year and i made it again in october. guess it pays to do some shopping, lots of offers and surveys. congrats to all the other top 10 people who made it. i know i won't be doing it again this month but it was nice to be able to do it this time. have a great weekend everybody.:sunshine:

askomsky
11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
It IS addicting and a great feeling!

Congrats to all who have made it! :clap: I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I'm 9 for 10 on the Big Board for 2008! :) :rolleyes: I think the only month I missed it was April or May. I highly doubt I'll be able to compete in November and December. While I will do online shopping, I still like my brick and morter stores for the holiday season. I know that several people (Lisa!) are big online shoppers in the next two months!

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2008, 06:15 PM
It IS addicting and a great feeling!

Congrats to all who have made it! :clap: I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I'm 9 for 10 on the Big Board for 2008! :) :rolleyes: I think the only month I missed it was April or May. I highly doubt I'll be able to compete in November and December. While I will do online shopping, I still like my brick and morter stores for the holiday season. I know that several people (Lisa!) are big online shoppers in the next two months!

Not sure how many times I made the BB this year. So much has been going on that I haven't been too active but now that I have a couple of MAJOR things out of the way I might feel like shopping again. LOL. I did brick and mortar shopping for back to school clothes this year. It was nice but.....I'm looking forward to shopping online again. :)

kimbih
11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Congrats to All!!!