PDA

View Full Version : US Weekly

marcymajor
11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
has anyone ever ordered this magazine? 35% is a great payout but it costs almost $1.00 an issue and if this magazine is weekly that amounts to $52. is it worth it? any answers and insights would be greatly appreciated as the 35% goes away today. :thanks:

m 'n c
11-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I love US Weekly as a celebrity gossip magazine. It is pricey but so are most weekly magazines. If you read this regularly then it will save you about $3 a week through this subscription. I have heard that this celeb gossip mag is fairly accurate when they report stories if that helps you decide anything.

Magical JenK
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
This & In Touch are my FAVES...and sadly, I'm embarassed to say I usually buy both each week! I should take advantage of this!!

SunshineGirl
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Us Weekly and People are my favorites. I let my subscription run out because I thought I didn't need. Then I started buying them at the check out and they were SOOO expensive! So I'm thinking about subscribing again.

marcymajor
11-03-2008, 07:08 PM
i just ordered this magazine. it looks like it would be fun to read and 35% cash back is also great. :thanks: for all of your help and answers regarding the purchase of this magazine. have a wonderful monday evening everyone.:sunshine:

nicnik
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
This merchant & promo came at just the right time for me! I love US Weekly & my subscription just ran out a couple of weeks ago. I was getting it at a special rate through DH's work, but the rate is no longer available so I was debating what to do. With this giant 35% back, it's only $7 more per year than it was with the special rate. So I just ordered - yay!! :banana:

Magical JenK
11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Ok, did this last night! LOVE this magazine! Looked at the price of the one I have at home & it was $3.99....GREAT deal!! Plus, SR money to boot!

I didn't get a confirmation email from US Weekly yet...did anyone else? Not worried, just curious! Thanks

marcymajor
11-04-2008, 10:59 AM
i didn't either. it's nice to know it wasn't just me. can't wait to get the magazine and the 35% in my history.:rotfl:

mjjmbnmm
11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
didn't get email, but my credit is pending already.:clap:

marcymajor
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
so is mine.:party:

Debbie Jean
11-19-2008, 01:11 PM
How long did it take for your credit to show as pending??? I only did it yesterday, but I got burned on another offer from a different magazine promotion, so it's making me extra nervous! :eek:

marcymajor
11-19-2008, 01:22 PM
i think it showed up in pending in 2 days. HTH.:sunshine:

Debbie Jean
11-19-2008, 03:05 PM
i think it showed up in pending in 2 days. HTH.:sunshine:

Thanks! :thanks:

It just showed up :party:

nicnik
10-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Is there any chance that this offer will be coming back sometime soon? I got a post card in the mail last week saying that my subscription will run out in November so it's time to renew.

askomsky
10-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Is there any chance that this offer will be coming back sometime soon? I got a post card in the mail last week saying that my subscription will run out in November so it's time to renew.

:rotfl: Same here and I'm thinking if we get an incentive I would re-order it otherwise I have WAY to many magainzes (3 are weekly) to keep up on. I'm barely keeping up with them, while my monthly stack grows. :)

m 'n c
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM

Not sure if it will or not but you might also be able to check on Magazines.com for the subscription (and any other mag sites through SR). I also hear ebay and amazon often have subscriptions at a discount.

SunshineGirl
10-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately, US Weekly closed their program. To get cash back on your subscription, you would need to use one of our other magazine sites.

Magical JenK
10-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for asking this! Mine was set to auto-renewal & I was like...no, no, no!! How can I get SR credit for auto-rewnewal? :0)

I found US & InTouch (my two guilty pleasures) on Magazines.com at 15% back! AWESOME!