PDA

View Full Version : Sam's Club Click 'n Pull

missangie
11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I was just made aware that Click 'n Pull orders through Sam's Club are noncommissionable. Therefore, credits will not be available on these orders.

For those who don't know, Click 'n Pull are orders are those you place online that the store pulls for you in the warehouse and you pick up.

askomsky
11-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I was just made aware that Click 'n Pull orders through Sam's Club are noncommissionable. Therefore, credits will not be available on these orders.

For those who don't know, Click 'n Pull are orders are those you place online that the store pulls for you in the warehouse and you pick up.

So then what orders would be considered credit? giftcards? shipped orders?

missangie
11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
So then what orders would be considered credit? giftcards? shipped orders?

Shipped orders definitely, and I believe that gift cards are eligible as well. I'm wondering too if you could pick up something big like a TV that wouldn't be considered "click 'n pull" like paper towels, chips, green beans, cups, etc. I'll check with the merchant and see if I can get further clarification.

askomsky
11-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Shipped orders definitely, and I believe that gift cards are eligible as well. I'm wondering too if you could pick up something big like a TV that wouldn't be considered "click 'n pull" like paper towels, chips, green beans, cups, etc. I'll check with the merchant and see if I can get further clarification.

Thanks! I was just thinking how cool it'll be next week that I could have placed my order thru SR to get credit and go pick it up. But if that's the case then I'll order the GC and then just go to the store to purchase the stuff I want.

piglet-for-me
11-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks! I was just thinking how cool it'll be next week that I could have placed my order thru SR to get credit and go pick it up. But if that's the case then I'll order the GC and then just go to the store to purchase the stuff I want.

That's what I was hoping when I placed my click-n-pull order. I just might do the gift card route as well.

Thanks Angie for your help with my TT.

askomsky
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Angie,
Just checking to see if you received clarification yet on what is eligable?

I need to hit there next week or so. If I can get % back on GC's I'll just buy some and wait to make my trip.

askomsky
11-11-2008, 01:32 PM

Just bumping to see if we've heard back yet. I need to place an order soon.

missangie
11-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Just bumping to see if we've heard back yet. I need to place an order soon.

No word back--I'll email them again.

askomsky
11-11-2008, 01:42 PM
No word back--I'll email them again.

Thanks!!!!

missangie
11-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Sam's Club will only issue credits for products ordered online and shipped to you. Anything picked up in store is considered click and pull and will not be credited. However, the good news is that you CAN earn credits on gift cards!

askomsky
11-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Sam's Club will only issue credits for products ordered online and shipped to you. Anything picked up in store is considered click and pull and will not be credited. However, the good news is that you CAN earn credits on gift cards!

Whoo hoo! Thanks Miss Angie for getting back to us! :clap:

jmrdavis99
11-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Can anyone tell me where the gift cards are located on the website?

askomsky
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Can anyone tell me where the gift cards are located on the website?

Just found it myself and placed an order, scroll down middle left hand side.

jmrdavis99
11-14-2008, 02:24 AM
Thank you! Another question now: Are these also redeemable at Wal-Mart? I was thinking that some of the Sams/Wal-Mart gift cards were redeemable at both places, but not sure if ALL are!

disneyforever
11-14-2008, 02:50 AM
Thank you! Another question now: Are these also redeemable at Wal-Mart? I was thinking that some of the Sams/Wal-Mart gift cards were redeemable at both places, but not sure if ALL are!

I would also be interested in knowing this answer. We have 4 Walmarts in our city - but the closest Sam's Club is 2 hours away. :(