PDA

View Full Version : Just supposing...

fourfoxesinpa
11-05-2008, 11:57 PM
There's this fantastic package deal announced tomorrow and you could book Deluxe or Moderate. Which are your favorite ones (del. and mod.) :confused: I've only been to Coronado Springs and probably wouldn't stay there again - not a bad place, just like to try different resorts.

3dog2kidmom
11-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Polynesian!!!!!!!! If Deluxe is an option, that is.

For a moderate, I've stayed at POFQ and POR and liked them both. We went to look at CBR last week and I think I'd like to stay there too.

jenvance
11-06-2008, 11:12 AM
We love CBR and have stayed there twice, I didn't like CSR either, not bad, just npot for us! I would love to stay at POR or POFQ but I like to have the big counters and they don't have them. I would love to stay at the Polynesian or Animal Kingdom!

gpp2001
11-06-2008, 11:34 AM
If Deluxe is an option - I would choose Wilderness Lodge! For a moderate, I prefer POR.

Karn

Soccer Princess
11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Assuming you have kids:
POFQ or CBR for a mod
Beach Club or Contemporary for deluxe

Adults only:
BWI or Yacht Club for deluxe

fourfoxesinpa
11-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Assuming you have kids:
POFQ or CBR for a mod
Beach Club or Contemporary for deluxe

Adults only:
BWI or Yacht Club for deluxe

Yes, assume kids.

So, what's the difference between POFQ and POR if you have kids with you (ages 10 through 13) Pros/cons?

PSL1013
11-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Hands down, I would pick Animal Kingdom Lodge for sure if I was paying for a package deal...otherwise I would be staying at BCV. :angel:

Magical JenK
11-06-2008, 12:49 PM
POFQ is my favorite resort I've stayed at. Jamie-it is smaller than POR & they share the busses, but POFQ is picked up & dropped off first...aka you'll get a seat! :0)

iluvamystery89
11-06-2008, 02:45 PM
DH and i honeymooned at CBR, so it holds a special place in my heart. if i could go deluxe, i'd stay at the wilderness lodge, no doubt. IF (and that's a big IF, i told DH a little while ago and he wasn't overjoyed) we book the package, we'll stay at POP-it's the only place DD has ever stayed and she loves the theme of the entire resort.

schaery
11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
DH and I love POR - Alligator Bayou.

fourfoxesinpa
11-07-2008, 09:29 PM
POFQ is my favorite resort I've stayed at. Jamie-it is smaller than POR & they share the busses, but POFQ is picked up & dropped off first...aka you'll get a seat! :0)

Thanks for the advice, Jen. I went with your suggestion - now, would you agree that buildings 2 and 5 are the most convenient?

dawgsgirl
11-07-2008, 09:51 PM
We always stay at POFQ. Building 3 is not bad. Actually, none of the buildings are bad since it is such a small resort. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them for you. I've stayed there a bunch of times.

3dog2kidmom
11-07-2008, 11:30 PM
We always stay at POFQ. Building 3 is not bad. Actually, none of the buildings are bad since it is such a small resort. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them for you. I've stayed there a bunch of times.

We really liked POFQ too. Think it was building 4 we stayed in.