PDA

View Full Version : New Quiz Jungle Offer

fourfoxesinpa
11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
So excited to find out who my inner Disney character is but the page isn't opening. :) Thanks.

missangie
11-06-2008, 02:10 PM
So excited to find out who my inner Disney character is but the page isn't opening. :) Thanks.

Hmmm. . .these are usually pretty good. I will go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

missangie
11-06-2008, 02:14 PM
There ya go--it's all fixed now!

athoods
11-06-2008, 02:22 PM
You are Stitch.
When you are good, you're very, very good. But when you are bad, watch out! You have a hot temper and are capable of making a scene when provoked. Still, others like you around because of your strong sense of humor, your rock-star attitude and your refusal to go along with the crowd. You have a deep sense of loyalty towards people who you view as "ohana" or family.

http://www.quizjungle.com/images/stitch.jpg
Not really a hot head though.

julie007
11-06-2008, 03:03 PM
I am Peter Pan - didn't think to paste/copy the response to what the description was. Oops.

Now just looking for credit! LOL

spring
11-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I am Peter Pan - didn't think to paste/copy the response to what the description was. Oops.

Now just looking for credit! LOL

I'm Peter Pan, also. Guess I never grew up, LOL.:rotfl:

mia214jia
11-06-2008, 03:18 PM
You are Belle.
Intelligent and independent, you value people for who they are inside, not just how they appear on the surface. You can be a bookworm at times, but you are not afraid to take action when it's necessary, especially when one of your loved ones needs help. Love and friendship are extremely important to you because you recognize their transformative power.

pattip03
11-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Me too!

You are Belle.
Intelligent and independent, you value people for who they are inside, not just how they appear on the surface. You can be a bookworm at times, but you are not afraid to take action when it's necessary, especially when one of your loved ones needs help. Love and friendship are extremely important to you because you recognize their transformative power.

And that's about how I really am, but they left out fun-loving! I'm amazed.:santa:
P.S. It credited! :clap:

PSL1013
11-06-2008, 04:01 PM
I was Baloo...I didn't copy it, so I don't remember exactly what it said but it was pretty accurate. :rotfl:

marcymajor
11-06-2008, 04:04 PM
You are Stitch.
When you are good, you're very, very good. But when you are bad, watch out! You have a hot temper and are capable of making a scene when provoked. Still, others like you around because of your strong sense of humor, your rock-star attitude and your refusal to go along with the crowd. You have a deep sense of loyalty towards people who you view as "ohana" or family.
now i am also waiting for this to credit. how long does it take?

fourfoxesinpa
11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
You are Peter Pan.
Like the young protagonist, you enjoy a walk on the wild side. You are happiest outdoors pursuing adventure, not hidden in a stuffy office. Though the scrapes you get into can be exasperating, your love of fun makes you so endearing so you make friends easily. Far from shy, you find your place and make a name for yourself wherever you go.

askomsky
11-06-2008, 04:56 PM
this was a little surprising bc i'm more a tomboy then a princess BUT the description hits the nail on the head.
http://www.quizjungle.com/images/Belle.jpg

You are Belle.

jenvance
11-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I am Stitch too!!! I love these!

jaime
11-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh Fun!!!
You are Peter Pan.
Like the young protagonist, you enjoy a walk on the wild side. You are happiest outdoors pursuing adventure, not hidden in a stuffy office. Though the scrapes you get into can be exasperating, your love of fun makes you so endearing so you make friends easily. Far from shy, you find your place and make a name for yourself wherever you go.

cepmom
11-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I am Mary Poppins, haha. Got the credit very quickly too :D

sammielynn
11-06-2008, 05:35 PM
I was Stitch, not sure how to take that.

missymouse
11-06-2008, 06:08 PM
You are Mary Poppins.
A true optimist, you love to laugh and know how to make your job a game. Though you treat every day like a holiday and are practically perfect in every way, you are sometimes considered bossy. This is just because you like everything to be put in order in a spit-spot manner. You are generally confident because you know the world needs your encouragement and organizational skills.
http://www.quizjungle.com/images/mary_poppins.jpg

lanny76
11-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm Peter Pan, also. Guess I never grew up, LOL.:rotfl:

Heehee - me too!! Sometimes I really think so, actually, when I take a good look in the mirror.
But 'far from shy' - a bit far from the truth!
Really, reading this thread, I kinda think Belle fits better. The bookworm/valuing people part, especially.

Tiggerific711
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
You are Baloo.
You have a gift for happiness because you know how to appreciate the simple things in life, "The Bare Necessities." You are a natural teacher because you exude an attitude of gratitude wherever you go and people pick up on this philosophy. You're not one to let others spoil your good mood, though you can get a bit cranky if you miss a meal.

PSL1013
11-06-2008, 07:54 PM
You are Baloo.
You have a gift for happiness because you know how to appreciate the simple things in life, "The Bare Necessities." You are a natural teacher because you exude an attitude of gratitude wherever you go and people pick up on this philosophy. You're not one to let others spoil your good mood, though you can get a bit cranky if you miss a meal.

That's who I got too, thanks for copying the description because I didn't think to do so at the time and could not remember what it said. :D

jakeandsophiesmom
11-06-2008, 08:01 PM
I am Mary Poppins!!:banana: So funny b/c that's my nickname at work!!

froggi999
11-07-2008, 01:00 PM
i wish i could find out who i am...i get so far into the quiz in receive a blank page...http://www.quizjungle.com/?act_id=130
anyone else have this problem?
any ideas how to fix this? would greatly appreciate any help. :computer:

Pooh's Pal
11-08-2008, 03:42 AM
You are Peter Pan.

speechteachri
11-08-2008, 09:55 AM
I tried to do this this am, but it keeps just going...and going....and going.....It keeps running the same like 8 pages over and over for like the past 15 minutes....does this ever end?

shmily1
11-09-2008, 09:10 AM
I am Peter Pan too!! I thought the description was too cute !!! DD17 said "HAHA--You're not Mickey Mouse after all"!!! That's not funny!!

disneyforever
11-10-2008, 06:58 AM
I got Peter Pan.

This is funny. DH got Belle! LOL!!!!!!:rotfl: